Jump to content

Recommended Posts

While I don't play quite like I used to (been on other games and busy with shit), and don't need the wealth itself, I very much enjoy spreading the love so to speak and actively give to other players in the community. That being said, if I were to be the lucky winner, that is one of the few reasons I believe being said winner would be not beneficial to just me but several other community members who I would put it towards. As a wise player once said to me when they graciously donated me items in another game, "pay it forward/ help another player down the line". 

 

Also Happy Holidays to anyone who reads this and good luck on finals if you have them lmao.

I am broke and have no pets other than a seagull on a string named sugar tits, and a snow leopard fox with down syndrome (mine is on the left with its normal twin brother on the right). I took this photo because I was astounded at how alike my pet and someone else's snow fox looked and wanted to let Rubik know that I really appreciated the work he put in on making the models for these pets.

 

spacer.png

 

 

I would truly love a pet as sick as the reaper pet and I think it would go really well with my charple player model. Such a pet would be cherished and I would never sell it. I'd definitely name it Mori.

 

I also love to raid, but never have time to acquire items and base anymore as when I login I am only on for an hour or so at a time, but multiple times throughout the day. Being able to get a load of raiding tools all of a sudden would be a huge help to allowing me to take sits when I log on and just raid whenever I'd like. I've been on this server for years, and yet I've never really taken the opportunity to properly build up a fortune or grind levels. When I play, I just want to help others and hang out with the server's population, not worry about gathering materials so that I can actually raid. 

 

Thank you for throwing this giveaway man!

 

I ❤️ OMG Silver

 

Edited by Blacnova

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...