Mori Posted December 18, 2025 Share Posted December 18, 2025 write below why you should receive said wealth, there will only be one beneficiary and it will go to whoever makes the best reasoning ill collect all responses hide the name and pick so dont include who you are in your response or something hyper specific that gives you away. wealth legit everything I have in my inventory which at least contains reaper pet and a bunch of other random ass pets for all the pet people idk a shit ton of everything (so you can raid the 1 base that is on the server!!!) ill check back in like idk a month or so whenever im bored enough dont ask for this shit if u dont actively play idek who does anymore but let one random gmodian resisdent be happy ok bye 2 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24301-giving-away-wealth/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted December 18, 2025 Share Posted December 18, 2025 (edited) I have 74k to my name and I actively play the game, and help other players out (eg new ones). I would be appreciative of some wealth due to the fact that regaining some of the money I've spent would take a long time. I am also a fairly new raider who is looking to purchase new raiding tools such as blowtorches, smoke grenades, and C4. Since I am a fairly active player I feel like this reward would be very worth it for me Edited December 18, 2025 by mars Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24301-giving-away-wealth/#findComment-170252 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted December 18, 2025 Share Posted December 18, 2025 im really cool and play the server a lot give me it 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24301-giving-away-wealth/#findComment-170259 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madx2r0 Posted December 18, 2025 Share Posted December 18, 2025 i deserve it more then anyone because I'm rich and buff IRL Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24301-giving-away-wealth/#findComment-170262 Share on other sites More sharing options...
soulvious Posted December 18, 2025 Share Posted December 18, 2025 *Chomps on some birdseed* I mean........ I am a giant bird and have pets....... *Chokes on said birdseed* 1 1 1 6 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24301-giving-away-wealth/#findComment-170263 Share on other sites More sharing options...
PittsburghGuins Posted December 18, 2025 Share Posted December 18, 2025 I just want it so i can share it with my group. I play every day. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24301-giving-away-wealth/#findComment-170264 Share on other sites More sharing options...
soulvious Posted December 18, 2025 Share Posted December 18, 2025 *SPITS BIRDSEED OUT* HOW THE FUCK YOU GONNA GIVE ME NEGATIVE REP FOR THAT CMONNNNNN Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24301-giving-away-wealth/#findComment-170265 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 18, 2025 Share Posted December 18, 2025 you're probably the only guy embracing a roleplay persona in the server. they're hating your creativity my nigga, your dedication and loyalty to the bit. also im sanzu gimme the money so i can fund giveaways and events and never play Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24301-giving-away-wealth/#findComment-170266 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LeGerbs Posted December 19, 2025 Share Posted December 19, 2025 Most likely since I have a buncha shit already if you give it to me id give the majority of it away to new players I see running around. Maybe host some minigames where people can earn it in sitland. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24301-giving-away-wealth/#findComment-170267 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted December 19, 2025 Share Posted December 19, 2025 1 hour ago, LeGerbs said: Most likely since I have a buncha shit already if you give it to me id give the majority of it away to new players I see running around. Maybe host some minigames where people can earn it in sitland. That'd be awesome actually, I could help out if you need Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24301-giving-away-wealth/#findComment-170268 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now