Kert Kobean Posted December 20, 2025 Share Posted December 20, 2025 Really I'd just love to finance more events, or help out @LeGerbs if he winds up winning. If the Reaper was up for grabs, I could absolutely run a MASSIVE event (Maybe even something long term? Like a day to day tournament of sorts?) But yeah, I'd really just ensure this all wound up in the server circulation! 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24301-giving-away-wealth/page/3/#findComment-170340 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0DDGLUE Posted December 20, 2025 Share Posted December 20, 2025 Im a greedy jew so u should line my pockets 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24301-giving-away-wealth/page/3/#findComment-170342 Share on other sites More sharing options...
midwest Posted December 20, 2025 Share Posted December 20, 2025 I will use the wealth to hire actors for a recreation of episode-1 in death note inside the titsrp server Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24301-giving-away-wealth/page/3/#findComment-170355 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now