Jump to content

HOSS

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by HOSS

  1. 145...1,000,000 Wow! That was fun. Is there anything else I can help you with today?
  2. yeah it might be on my end, i didnt see the frame just the glass
  3. I mean, yeah, some changes have been made to make rp downtown feel a little fresh but it is just so out of date. downtown is the oldest still used map in the game, it needs to be retired. This sewer gate by spawn is clipping through the street https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lQJ21iSK8vBsK9Ncu?invite=cr-MSw3U24sNDk5NTYwOTcw&v=0 This bank needs the front re-thought it looks horrible https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lQJ2MZuNh_5Derx_X?invite=cr-MSxHOGcsNDk5NTYwOTcw&v=0 Most things look fine and different, i could live with it for a while but like i said downtown needs to be retired.
  4. NO WHISPRIN IM A BIG BAD HOSS HAPPY YEAR OF THE NEW KIDDOS
  5. I would greatly appreciate the aquirance of these funds to gamble on a coin flip. Did I mention I'm a poor twink?
×
×
  • Create New...