-
Posts
199 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
5 -
Steam ID
76561198141321191 -
Gametracker
MinShi -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by MinShi
-
Free Kert till its backwards. He aint do nothing wrong. #liberalstaff #Kertmind #Sensitive #getreal #growup #crowmind #vonmind
-
I would only want VIP tokens to give to new players tbh
-
When you're in the server list, click refresh and wait for a little. Sometimes if you're to hasty and click any server tab or your favorites menu, a bunch of servers wont show up. If you're still having issues, you can connect using either the legacy browser or connect using the console by typing "Connect 193.243.190.39:27015" This same thing happens to me, hope this helps!
-
You can join the discord by typing in Discord.gg/titsrp into the "add server "button at the bottom of discord, once you join you must link your steam and then you'll have access to the server!
-
what images shall i put on my new keypad as stickers 🔥
MinShi replied to GoatNuts's topic in Discussion
PRO TIP Update your FL Studio...... #FLSTUDIOGANG #OWNU #DELTAMIND #PORKMIND #DOORMIND -
what images shall i put on my new keypad as stickers 🔥
MinShi replied to GoatNuts's topic in Discussion
Waitttt, you do music production goat? -
#Porkmind
-
A "hivemind" should never exist on this server. We should ALL do better to get along and not go behind others backs for "Gmod clout"
-
QUAD0 IS 100%.... UNLESS YOU'RE FUCKING OWNU BABY LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
-
I gotchu https://imgur.com/9oHxYVZ
-
https://imgur.com/bLcFKT7 This is a TRUE tier list
-
Dudeee that'd be sickk Someone else also had a good idea of using the russian roulette as a game in a casino. I think that could be pretty interesting!
-
TODAY'S RESET RUBIK ADDED THE CASINO OWNER JOB As the first player-owned casino, I just want to say it is SO FUN. I’ve been playing as the casino owner ever since the restart today, and I haven’t stopped smiling or laughing. Watching people fight over the jackpot and killing the hobos trying to steal money was the funniest shit ever! There are a few things that need to be straightened out like hobos being able to steal money from VERY far away but aside from that, it’s been a blast. Thank you for adding this, Rubik! I’m really excited to see more people try out this job and all the creative builds that come with it! https://imgur.com/MOnqKLH https://imgur.com/62Q2CtN https://imgur.com/WTxEYi2
-
Due to my ban reason, I've been informed that the model will not be restored.
-
I can send you the paypal receipt If you need it I was banned for 6 months but on custom content part of the website it says "The only exception to this is if you are community removed from the server or banned for breaking the rules." and technically my ban wasn't for breaking any rule to my knowledge. I could be wrong and if so that's completely fine if so!
-
Automatically? Because Ive defiantly played for more then 2 weeks
-
I bought either 1 or 2 models (I dont remember) and due to being inactive they were removed. I was wondering If could get them back. I tried contacting rubik but I was unable to.