1304 Posted September 28, 2025 Share Posted September 28, 2025 Just now, 1304 said: oh its gross im not saying its not im saying it is allowed ram ranch is more a dumb song we do not allow over sexual noises ex moaning or the sound of adult things in progress but let me also say ram ranch is still weird to be played 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23830-t-mod-playing-a-sexual-song-while-also-propblocking-his-radio/page/2/#findComment-165813 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted September 28, 2025 Share Posted September 28, 2025 I will defend ram ranch and 4 big guys as its been something allowed for both players AND staff since the beginning of time just about, so thats not even something to consider - but problocking your radio isnt allowed and fraser should have known better about that. Obviously not every single ram ranch is allowed but the og has always been acceptable. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23830-t-mod-playing-a-sexual-song-while-also-propblocking-his-radio/page/2/#findComment-165816 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted September 28, 2025 Share Posted September 28, 2025 2 minutes ago, Blue. said: I will defend ram ranch and 4 big guys as its been something allowed for both players AND staff since the beginning of time just about, so thats not even something to consider - but problocking your radio isnt allowed and fraser should have known better about that. Obviously not every single ram ranch is allowed but the og has always been acceptable. So if I get on and play the song "ram ranch" I wont get banned even though it has gay porn in the backgroubd? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23830-t-mod-playing-a-sexual-song-while-also-propblocking-his-radio/page/2/#findComment-165817 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted September 28, 2025 Share Posted September 28, 2025 3 minutes ago, Dunkerwickle said: So if I get on and play the song "ram ranch" I wont get banned even though it has gay porn in the backgroubd? the original doesnt have gay porn in the background, and has been determined to be fine by multiple different staff rosters. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23830-t-mod-playing-a-sexual-song-while-also-propblocking-his-radio/page/2/#findComment-165818 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joey Skylynx Posted September 28, 2025 Share Posted September 28, 2025 44 minutes ago, Dunkerwickle said: So if I get on and play the song "ram ranch" I wont get banned even though it has gay porn in the backgroubd? og version doesn't have 18+ audio. you are allowed to play things so long as they are not explicitly breaking the ToS. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23830-t-mod-playing-a-sexual-song-while-also-propblocking-his-radio/page/2/#findComment-165819 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted September 28, 2025 Share Posted September 28, 2025 So, I can understand where Fraiser might have gotten the idea you could block off radios. (After all, you tend to find plenty of people who use the invisible props to block them off, hide them behind props, put them inside no collides, etc etc.) It's such a common broken rule that I'm not surprised there's some confusion. Adding onto that, I wouldn't say the song he played was DISGUSTINGLY nsfw, maybe something you could request he stop playing, but not something I'd give him any real fault for. However, as a staff member Fraiser is also held to a higher standard and should know these rules, even the niche ones. I'll be +1 for a discussion with Fraiser. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23830-t-mod-playing-a-sexual-song-while-also-propblocking-his-radio/page/2/#findComment-165820 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted September 28, 2025 Share Posted September 28, 2025 (edited) -1 its a meme song. So yeah just this isn't an issue at best just tell him that propblocking is stinky behavior and not to do it anymore. If anything just make one of the cage sides faded so he isn't propblocking anymore. Edited September 28, 2025 by Succ The Zucc Came off a little rude in my original response mybad Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23830-t-mod-playing-a-sexual-song-while-also-propblocking-his-radio/page/2/#findComment-165827 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted September 28, 2025 Author Share Posted September 28, 2025 30 minutes ago, Succ The Zucc said: -1 its a meme song. This is grasping at straws at best. If youre upset by this dont play on a server called TitsRP. at best just tell him that propblocking is stinky behavior and not to do it anymore. Not upset by the song choice. I just don’t know if it’s allowed or not, which was already answered previously in this thread. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23830-t-mod-playing-a-sexual-song-while-also-propblocking-his-radio/page/2/#findComment-165828 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted September 28, 2025 Share Posted September 28, 2025 (edited) 4 hours ago, BeeTeeth said: Not upset by the song choice. I just don’t know if it’s allowed or not, which was already answered previously in this thread. Ngl I wrote this when I JUST woke up and the response was rude as fuck after re-reading that, mybad. Most of it just comes down to us HAVING to vote on it so I had to write something that justified a vote. But yeah, the song is fine the propblocking not so much it's just a low-level thing for what it was. (ie using propblocking for a base so you can't raid it or to propblock the PD to actually hinder RP in anyway.) so thats why I said what I said. (That being said it doesn't justify the rudeness so I did edit my response to not be an ass about it, again sorry about that) Edited September 28, 2025 by Succ The Zucc Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23830-t-mod-playing-a-sexual-song-while-also-propblocking-his-radio/page/2/#findComment-165832 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted September 28, 2025 Share Posted September 28, 2025 (edited) Hello Beeteeth, I'll be accepting this report, Fraser will be spoken to about his actions, [Not the song, specifically propblocking the boombox!] Thanks for the report for keeping the staff team in check! ACCEPTED, Fraser will be spoken to about this. Edited September 28, 2025 by Sanzu Zahard Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23830-t-mod-playing-a-sexual-song-while-also-propblocking-his-radio/page/2/#findComment-165833 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts