Jump to content

T-mod playing a sexual song while also propblocking his radio


Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

BeeTeeth

Your Steam ID:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198394640385/

Who are you reporting?:

Fraser ( STEAM_0:0:197326719 )

Why are you reporting this player?:

I was walking around until I heard the song " four big guys " play, and noticed it was by the Tmod fraser, and then I noticed that hes propblocking his entire radio with no keypads, but he did use a fading door which is how he was able to access the radio. which I didnt show in the clip but not like that really matters anyways. I tried making a report in game but it was quickly ignored by the tmod and tried confronting me right then and there. I dont personally know if this song should be allowed to be played, if you asked me it shouldnt. but regardless he was propblocking his radio with no intention of fixing it.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

I didnt clip the very beginning, where i made the sit, but i scrolled up in the chat so you can see that I had made the sit and the notification for it showed up in chat.

 

  • Like 1
  • Crybaby 2

Hello.
While the song itself isn't a major issue [Worse has been allowed, e.g Ram Ranch] It's not the best look, the main issue is the propblock, which Fraser should've known better obviously.

Fraser should've known better, not a good look, but at the end of the day this isn't hyper-serious.

I'd be willing to have a +1 for a talking to about Fraser.

1 minute ago, Sanzu Zahard said:

Hello.
While the song itself isn't a major issue [Worse has been allowed, e.g Ram Ranch] It's not the best look, the main issue is the propblock, which Fraser should've known better obviously.

Fraser should've known better, not a good look, but at the end of the day this isn't hyper-serious.

I'd be willing to have a +1 for a talking to about Fraser.

a major issue that I have is that he couldve accepted the ticket and brought me into a sit to discuss it. but he didnt, he chose to ignore it and confront me right then and there. 

Just now, BeeTeeth said:

a major issue that I have is that he couldve accepted the ticket and brought me into a sit to discuss it. but he didnt, he chose to ignore it and confront me right then and there. 

We heavily discourage staff to take there own sits if someone else is available to take it they can if not we rather the person who has the issue to go to the forums so no one can claim bias etc 

 

hope that part helps 

  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, 1304 said:

Frazer knows the rules behind prop blocking and will be spoke to about it as far as the song it really isn’t That big of a deal as we allow ram ranch to be played 

What are you talking about? More than half the ram ranches have gay sex in the background and graphic sex at that. Just moaning and everything. Unless youre talking about the main one that everyone knows, which is like a 1 percent of the 100s of ram ranches, ram ranch is not allowed.

 

For more proof here are all the ram ranches. Most of them have gay porn in the background. https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfnK2F2O-tPWpW3wofRankrC1X_HCwMhS&si=IItcDbXc8-pnyQRr

 

Edited by Dunkerwickle

The things that people including staff have said in anon and ooc are not comparable to this song. Also, I've heard people play ram ranch without an issue.

it just looks odd from a player's perspective that a staff member is playing something so goofy. But considering I've heard worse shit on the radio and people have not gotten in trouble for it I do not think this is incredibly serious.

He did prop block his radio with no visible keypad which he should be educated on.

  • Like 1
Just now, 1304 said:

Frazer knows the rules behind prop blocking and will be spoke to about it as far as the song it really isn’t That big of a deal as we allow ram ranch to be played 

As far as i am personally aware, ram ranch is one of many audios that are considered nsfw audios and cannot be played in game. 

Understandably this is a very bad look for a staff member to be prop blocking his radio along with fading door abusing. It does set a bad precedent as any normal player would be pulled into a sit and we would go from there, until this has been sorted we are actively discussing this with him.

 

There are 2 specific Ram Ranch audios that have moaning in it which are definitely not allowed, personally I would prefer if none were allowed but unless it is explicit Porn audio (moaning, screaming etc) it can be played. 

 

Thanks for taking the time to make a report

  • Like 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...