1-800-Suicide Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Piklas Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61391449 Who are you reporting?: sandwich man STEAM_0:0:114578351 Why are you reporting this player?: He said yesterday and i quote "Piklas touches small animals" in anon, which he got a verbal warning and a note from blue. He continued to say "Piklas touches large animals" but I did push the issue futher. Today he made a votekick saying "Abuse of animals" to which I made a sit since it is obvious that he is implying that I engage in beastiality and abuse animals. I don't think this should be acceptable at all He ended up recieving a warn after having a prior. I think the punishment should be far worse for saying things like that. I have provided evidence of what some people were saying after he got warned and the conversation I had with the punishing staff. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes I am looking for the warn to be removed and it being changed into a ban for repeated player toxicity. Like I said to gerald, imagine if I was saying for example rivtuu abuses animals multiple days in a row. How long do you think I would be banned? Imagine if someone was saying daily that you were touching and abusing animals? Do you think that person should be given a slap on the wrist? Edited April 21, 2025 by 1-800-Suicide 4 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22976-report-on-sandwich-man/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gerald Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 I personally think I dealt with this to the best of my ability given the situation and the nature of the sit yes technically could it have resulted in a further punishment but given the information I was given along with the note that was added to the account which I can share with any staff who ask and or you may look at his profile. 9 minutes ago, 1-800-Suicide said: slap on the wrist However this statement I would not say this is a slap on the wrist as a note was given and now the player has a physical hard warn which is on there account indefinitely. I am not going to give a +1 or -1 as I am also wondering what other staff have to say and think about the situation but I think the punishment was fair given the other note about this situation on his account was a "note" and not a warn. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22976-report-on-sandwich-man/#findComment-157246 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Malicious Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 (edited) i’ve dealt with this myself literally the exact same thing sandwich man has said to you was said to me (by another user) multiple times started off with a 25minute mute into a 3d ban it’s just irritating just spreading false rumours. +1 for a 3d ban. (warn will be turned into a note and switched into a ban) if carried on after the ban into a 1month ban. Edited April 21, 2025 by Malicious 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22976-report-on-sandwich-man/#findComment-157249 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Opila Bird Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 (edited) Yeah this is clearly weird accusations to be pointed at someone to cause harm, and a 3 day seems insanely low for 3 serious accusations, which hes specifically been told to stop doing (he probably should have just been banned during the 2nd accusation for loopholing and drama mongering) +1 for a 1 month toxicity/ drama mongering ban (if this was a pedo accusation, he would have been comm removed at this point, and in my opinion, these accusations are in a very similar vein) Edited April 21, 2025 by Opila Bird 1 3 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22976-report-on-sandwich-man/#findComment-157253 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Agro Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 (edited) Sandwich man has been told enough times to not do it. The first instance when he was saying "Piklas touches small animals" , then after getting a note he says "Piklas touches large animals", and then today he votekicked piklas for a false reason and then the reason being "Abuses animals". +1 for 3d ban (Warn removed ban added) Edited April 21, 2025 by Agro 1 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22976-report-on-sandwich-man/#findComment-157254 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sandwich Man Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 It's nice to see that everyone is agreeing with Piklas lies. Overall: 1. I never once said anything sexual in nature, even though multiple of you have creepily alluded to it. 2. I was never warned, I was told by blue "hehe I know you are trolling, but chill out cause Piklas always makes things a big deal for no reason hehe". I did not even know a note had been put on my account. 3. Piklas would have had zero interaction with me if he had not put up a false vote with my name in it trying to votekick another player. Wild to see that no one want's to address that. To Piklas: 1. My vote kick did not say "abuses animals", your very only "evidence" shows that the vote said "Abuses animals - fake votes". You initiated a fake vote, and then you were rightfully kicked (unanimously) for initiating a phony vote. Your reasoning for abusing the vote system was "OG is a old friend of mine"... That isn't a reason. 2. Your original ticket said that I was accusing you of bestiality, not only did I never say that, but I also think it is very telling that your mind would go to such a vile act. To Malicious: 1. I was never punished for the first offense, I was not even warned, there was a note added to my account that I was not even aware of, so your situation does not at all compare. Opila Bird: 1. I am again confused why you think this is sexual in nature, and is very concerning that you would think that petting animals is sexual in nature. 2. Why would you compare touching animals to pedophilia? You think that petting animals is the same as having sex with them? You think having sex with animals is the same as having sex with human child? Argo: 1. You were not even on, pipe down. 2. You just ChatGPTed a response from the other people, you ain't slick dog. 3. I never said "Piklas touches large animals" - I said "Piklas touches large animals, with consent". So if you are going to lie, at least do it right. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22976-report-on-sandwich-man/#findComment-157259 Share on other sites More sharing options...
kez Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 its pretty obvious what your alluding to, it all comes down to if a sit is called, and a mod talks to you about something, and tells you to stop, then you do it again, you’ll het punished. Do people say stuff like that all the time? sure, but if you have a sit called on you for toxicity and you continue, this is gonna happen. +1 for warn removal and a 3day toxicity ban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22976-report-on-sandwich-man/#findComment-157262 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 (edited) Sandwich got let off lightly due to piklas wanting him to be given a chance. He kept on going. Send this man to the shadow realm. 1 hour ago, Sandwich Man said: Piklas always makes things a big deal for no reason hehe". I This is a lie, I did not say this. 1 hour ago, Sandwich Man said: Your original ticket said that I was accusing you of bestiality Piklas did not make a ticket when I talked to you, and told you to stop, I actually contacted him and asked him if he would like a sit since I was going to bring you with or without piklas. 1 hour ago, Sandwich Man said: 1. I am again confused why you think this is sexual in nature, and is very concerning that you would think that petting animals is sexual in nature. You are being a troll and know exactly what you are doing. 1 hour ago, Sandwich Man said: I never said "Piklas touches large animals" - I said "Piklas touches large animals, with consent". So if you are going to lie, at least do it right. Same shit you know what you are doing. Edited April 21, 2025 by Blue. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22976-report-on-sandwich-man/#findComment-157263 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Agro Posted April 22, 2025 Share Posted April 22, 2025 I have had time to think about the situation and accusations like this towards someone could really affect and harm them. The first time was weird but not a huge deal but continuously doing it is just weird and can be similar to pedophile accusations like chesmond said. +1 for warn to be turned into a 1 month ban. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22976-report-on-sandwich-man/#findComment-157281 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted April 22, 2025 Share Posted April 22, 2025 (edited) Sandwich is not a new player and has been playing for a few months, so he should know that making those comments aren't allowed. Showing from the screenshot, it has shown that more people participated which resulted in him contributing to drama mongering. I also don't understand what you mean by "you never once said anything sexual in nature", just to later tell Agro for some reason that "you said 'Piklas touches large animals, with consent' So if he was going to lie, at least do it right." Your vote kick on him states "Abuse of Animals", which is an accusation of animal cruelty plus the fact that you again, said it in a way that you were accusing him as a Zoophile, which is a serious thing and will be treated as the same way pedophile accusations are. I don't know why you're trying to bullshit on this report cause at this point you know very well what you were trying to say and do to Piklas. +1 for replacing the warn with 7 day ban Edited April 23, 2025 by Harpuricle Change of thoughts 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22976-report-on-sandwich-man/#findComment-157287 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts