Kio Posted March 6, 2024 Share Posted March 6, 2024 In-Game Name kio Your Steam ID 76561198386173255 Why were you banned or warned? I posted a black midget naked Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Because I'm a real nigga 💯 Who warned/banned you? Idk How long were you warned or banned for? 6 months Was honestly just fuckin around won't happen again, if my word still holds any type of weight still. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21068-kios-discord-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kio Posted March 6, 2024 Author Share Posted March 6, 2024 Forgot to mention this was like over 6 months ago Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21068-kios-discord-ban-appeal/#findComment-144163 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Agro Posted March 6, 2024 Share Posted March 6, 2024 Me and a few other users were banned for this exact gif and reasoning on the same day and we were all unban. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21068-kios-discord-ban-appeal/#findComment-144167 Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted March 6, 2024 Share Posted March 6, 2024 If you chill out I see no issue with you coming back. If what agro said is true then yeah you should be unbanned 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21068-kios-discord-ban-appeal/#findComment-144171 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kio Posted March 6, 2024 Author Share Posted March 6, 2024 24 minutes ago, {GN} Isaac said: If you chill out I see no issue with you coming back. If what agro said is true then yeah you should be unbanned Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21068-kios-discord-ban-appeal/#findComment-144173 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crabroll Posted March 6, 2024 Share Posted March 6, 2024 I mean agro also said the same thing so im basically +1 for the unban of mr kio Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21068-kios-discord-ban-appeal/#findComment-144174 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Smelly Posted March 6, 2024 Share Posted March 6, 2024 +1 for unban, you better be a good boy kio!!!! 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21068-kios-discord-ban-appeal/#findComment-144176 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted March 6, 2024 Share Posted March 6, 2024 If only agro bot stayed discord banned for 6 months as well. +1 for a unban. 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21068-kios-discord-ban-appeal/#findComment-144177 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Agro Posted March 6, 2024 Share Posted March 6, 2024 2 hours ago, Terrry said: If only agro bot stayed discord banned for 6 months as well. +1 for a unban. I am now directly involved so I'd like to say what the flip dude. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21068-kios-discord-ban-appeal/#findComment-144180 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted March 7, 2024 Share Posted March 7, 2024 You're unbanned. Don't be a big dummy again Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21068-kios-discord-ban-appeal/#findComment-144183 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts