sgt.smoke6071 Posted January 8, 2024 Share Posted January 8, 2024 In-Game Name sgt.smoke6071 Your Steam ID (STEAM_0:1:573359670) Why were you banned or warned? (mass NLR) Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I had no clue at the time I was breaking NLR as a sewer lord, if I had received a warn or a verbal I would have apologized immediately. I have not been Warned and or banned off this server for NLR and Insta ban for a big misunderstanding is Unreasonable. Who warned/banned you? LeWashed (STEAM_0:0:542019337) How long were you warned or banned for? As of Today 1 week Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20841-ban-appeal-for-mass-nlr/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
BrokenDown Posted January 8, 2024 Share Posted January 8, 2024 You claim that you were sewer lord, were you attacking anyone that was raiding in the sewers and going back after you died to the raid or just in general dieing in the sewers Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20841-ban-appeal-for-mass-nlr/#findComment-142349 Share on other sites More sharing options...
sgt.smoke6071 Posted January 8, 2024 Author Share Posted January 8, 2024 Yes i went back but i was unaware that i couldnt go back do to the raid rule, i had read over them after and i apologize sincerely, i unknowingly broke the rule, as i should get punished i dont think it should be as severe. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20841-ban-appeal-for-mass-nlr/#findComment-142350 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Smelly Posted January 8, 2024 Share Posted January 8, 2024 I think it’s fair to miss that rule and while it is incorrect to return and keep fucking with people during a raid, it can happen to anyone. I’ve seen a lot of people get busted for this rule because it is one of those special rules. I dont think LeWashed did anything wrong and followed the guidelines correctly but because you appealed and have stated you missed the rule, I will be a +1 for unban with this being a lesson learned and a player note added. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20841-ban-appeal-for-mass-nlr/#findComment-142351 Share on other sites More sharing options...
AflictoGaming Posted January 8, 2024 Share Posted January 8, 2024 (edited) Ima wait to see what LeWashed says but imo you have no warns or bans for NLR at all and a lot of people don’t know that sewer lord can’t break NLR during a raid. I feel like you could have been given an education or even a verbal for your first time and given it was an accident. I won’t make my vote until the banning staff member says something first though. Im going to be a +1 for a unban and to make it a education or verbal. Edited January 8, 2024 by AflictoGaming Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20841-ban-appeal-for-mass-nlr/#findComment-142353 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LeWashed Posted January 8, 2024 Share Posted January 8, 2024 The reason why I banned you for one week is because you came back to him 5 time to same spot while the raider was raiding someone. The raider even told you to stop coming back because it was Mass NLR and he gave multiple chances to you before he called a sit on you. Yes I should've gave you a verbal or warning but I thought you were trolling the person that was raiding, even when he told you to stop interfering with his raid because you were Mass NLRING. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20841-ban-appeal-for-mass-nlr/#findComment-142354 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BrokenDown Posted January 8, 2024 Share Posted January 8, 2024 Mass NLR is like Mass RDM where the accepting staff member to the sit can ban up to 1 week or more depending on history, the ban in this case is valid but, seeing as you only have this one ban as well as only 1 warn for RDM 5 months ago shows you don't break rules on the server. You say you didn't know at the time you were breaking NLR since generally sewer lord doesn't get affected by NLR. LeWashed saw that you died 5 times by the same guy and decided since you were going back to a raid you were breaking NLR. Most people don't know sewer lord is affected by raid NLR since it's generally known sewer lord doesn't break NLR. WIth that I have seen you play sewer lord a few times when I play on the server so I know you have some understanding of the job, I will say you don't get a full unban but a reduction to 3 day ban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20841-ban-appeal-for-mass-nlr/#findComment-142356 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jewann Posted January 9, 2024 Share Posted January 9, 2024 +1 for unban The ban will stay on record, so player note should just mention that you were specifically sewer lord. It is a pretty niche rule, and I would generally say it should result in a warn if not done intentionally, but since you were already banned for some time, a warn on top of the ban already served is not necessary. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20841-ban-appeal-for-mass-nlr/#findComment-142398 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Worst Dad Posted January 9, 2024 Share Posted January 9, 2024 +1 for unban. Learn from it and move on. The Sewer Lord ruling gets a few people sometimes. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20841-ban-appeal-for-mass-nlr/#findComment-142403 Share on other sites More sharing options...
NuBpC Posted January 9, 2024 Share Posted January 9, 2024 +1 for full unban. You barely have a punishment history and I see how you made the mistake. A verbal/warn seems like a good fit. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20841-ban-appeal-for-mass-nlr/#findComment-142404 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts