Jackpot Limit

2can

Hello, my suggestion and explanation is ;

No reason their shouldn't be a limit, I've been playing on the server a long time and ive never seen large billion dollar jackpot being played, about 99.9999999 percent of jackpots are under $15,000,000$ (15 million) that being said, there should be a limit to make it more fair for all players!

No reason people should be putting in 1 billion makes no sense, nobody has ever competed and it just makes no sense to allow 1 gamer to dump 1.3bil every jackpot to steal the money and make it impossible to play.

Im not depositing any $ until this is changed because it's not enjoyable or fun - got gamers putting in 1.3bil in a 5million jackpot and who knows if this guy is the owner or co-owner or on a different account to steal money from players, when you have so much $ it's theoretically impossible to win. So it would make sense that they would do this because they know a certain player likes to deposit funds...etc (Just a thought I had)

Limit of 100mil bet or even lower OR two different jackpot games, one high roller and one low roller would be great and I think make the games more fun to pass the time when basing!

Edited by 2can

No reason their shouldn't be a limit, I've been playing on the server a long time and ive never seen large billion dollar jackpot being played, about 99.9999999 percent of jackpots are under $15,000,000$ (15 million) that being said, there should be a limit.

No reason people should be putting in 1 billion makes no sense.

Im not depositing any $ until this is changed because it's not enjoyable or fun - got gamers putting in 1.3bil in a 5million jackpot and who knows if this guy is the owner or co-owner or on a different account to steal money from players, when you have so much $ it's theoretically impossible to win. So it would make sense that they would do this because they know a certain player likes to deposit funds...etc (Just a thought I had)

Limit of 100mil bet or even lower OR two different jackpot games, one high roller and one low roller would be great and I think make the games more fun to pass the time when basing!

Edited by 2can

No reason their shouldn't be a limit, I've been playing on the server a long time and ive never seen large billion dollar jackpot being played, about 99.9999999 percent of jackpots are under $15,000,000$ (15 million) that being said, there should be a limit.

Edited by 2can

Edited by 2can

On 9/1/2023 at 9:01 PM, 2can said:

Most people don't have 100mil to compete in jackpot

rare issue that ur experiencing with people putting 100m in jackpots then ?

On 9/1/2023 at 9:06 PM, 2can said:

They will wait until the jackpot is only 10mil or under and snipe, If you put in 30 - 50mil, they wont try to snipe with their 1bil or 100mil, they sit and wait like >:O's for a small jackpot so they have 95% odds. 

im ok with losing 3mil for a 5% chance at getting a few hundred million ! thats the point of jackpot!

On 9/1/2023 at 9:15 PM, 2can said:

People throw in 100$usd for 100mil and than throw all that into a 3mil pot and think thats exciting - we need high / low pots for people.

more an issue of people with gambling problems spending irl to gamble for ingame money lul