Gang Rec for DaSenders

Spazz

DaSenders is a basing gang that focuses on making money. We're here to have fun just like everyone else, whilst not taking the game seriously. The owner of the gang is 29Spazz.  We have our own gang CC, as well as  many perks. We also have a discord that is open gang members and allys.

Requirements to get into the gang 

1. Must be active (anyone who is inactive for a while will be kicked)

2. Be chill    

3. must have 10+ days in game         

Template  

What is your discord tag:
                                                                                                         What is your in-game name:

How many hours do you have in total: 

What could you bring to the table:

How often do you play:

You can submit your template to 29spazz on discord. If you have any further questions you may ask them on discord

• Like 2

What is your discord tag: bruhther

What is your in-game name: Gravyman5412a1

How many hours do you have in total: 2525

What could you bring to the table: insane raiding and basing skills and great gun skills

How often do you play: I play everyday for 8+ hours I am completely addicted lol 

What is your discord tag: dramamonger

What is your in-game name: Piklas

How many hours do you have in total: idk a lot

What could you bring to the table: insane raiding and basing skills and great gun skills also knowledge of unkown exploits and unused broken props

How often do you play: When i feel like

Message me on discord please if i am accepted 🥰

• 7 months later...