Happy Trans Day of Visibility TitsRP

TheRealHex

7 hours ago, TheRealHex said:

I don't know, I felt I was pretty positive during this entire post despite what I was getting, and who is still hovering over my posts.

not my point

Transvestites are some of the many people I know who will slaughter 6 people (3 of which are children) and still claim they are the victim. 

Edited by Quas
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Quas said:

Transvestites are some of the many people I know who will slaughter 6 people (3 of which are children) and still claim they are the victim. 

See I don't think that is very true and rather just a post you chose to make because you're transphobic and want every excuse you can find to make a push in the direction to hate, dehumanizing and demonize trans people. The group that commits the most shootings and terrorism in the United States of America are cishet white men, and everyone will scream "mental illness" or that "he snapped", but when it's someone of any other race, sexuality, gender, it's always because of something else.

It's also very ironic that you mention death as well, considering the rate of trans suicide is skyrocketing past what it already was due to the discrimination we face, alongside the government actively trying to eradicate us from existing, making for a literal trans genocide several phases in. Trans CHILDREN are being denied healthcare all over the country because conservatives want everyone to go back to the mid 1900s.

Perhaps this isn't so much of a trans issue as much as it's a gun issue, hm?

Which also wasn't the point of my post. If you want to spread hate, do so in a place where it is welcomed, because under a post that is actively trying to help people isn't a good look.

• Like 1
  • thumbdown -1 1

33 minutes ago, bugman said:

spacer.png
womp womp, the majority of shootings are gang related and perpetuated by hispanics and african americans.

Good try with the screenshot and no actual source, which doesn't matter regardless because the data here is still pointing towards white people being the overwhelming majority, but everywhere you look online it's quite literally the opposite of what you're trying to claim.

And furthermore, these crimes are committed by overwhlemingly cis heterosexual people, which is an undeniable fact, especially considering we are a minority and thus would commit a significantly smaller portion of gun or non gun violence regardless of race.

But continue posting as if you have any clue about what you're talking about. Reminder that is not a post meant for debate of any kind, nor did I ask. 🙂

Edited by TheRealHex
Wording.
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, TheRealHex said:

Good try with the screenshot and no actual source, which doesn't matter regardless because the data here is still pointing towards white people being the overwhelming majority, but everywhere you look online it's quite literally the opposite of what you're trying to claim.

And furthermore, these crimes are committed by overwhlemingly cis heterosexual people, which is an undeniable fact, especially considering we are a minority and thus would commit a significantly smaller portion of gun or non gun violence regardless of race.

But continue posting as if you have any clue about what you're talking about. Reminder that is not a post meant for debate of any kind, nor did I ask. 🙂

"erm can i get a source for that" GOOGLE NIGGA LOOK IT UP. If you put in any research you would know that whites in crime stats include hispanics (the 2nd highest crime rate group i mentioned). 
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/tables/table-43

• crine 1