Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, TheRealHex said:

Yes. It is. But just as people are allowed to share their bigoted opinions, I am more than allowed to raise other people up with positivity on a day that pertains to us and our history. If you don't like it, much like many people have said to me for things that SHOULD have been dealt with, ignore me and my posts. You seem to dislike me a lot, so why waste your energy attempting to interact? 

still mid post ngl

2 minutes ago, red velvet said:

Nothin Happy Trans Day Of Visibility!

https://prnt.sc/Uw8hnMcY7yaw

 

I don't know who this person is nor can I make out what is on the sign.

If this is suppose to be a negative post, I really don't feel it's appropriate for this, and having anti-trans stuff on a post meant for helping people who might be really struggling is kind of a shitty thing to do, at least that's what I'm taking from this post.

  • Like 1
  • Crybaby 2
Just now, 1-800-Suicide said:

epic debate club in the comments have fun with your day

Eh I knew I'd get some shit for this one but I was mentally prepared. Just trying to shrug the shit aside and take today for what it is. Genuinely hope this was at least a neutral comment that I'm not misreading. I hope you have a nice day too 😄

  • Like 1
  • Crybaby 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...