Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

Mr Happykins

Your Steam ID

76561197984583747

Why were you banned or warned?

I don't really know.

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I don't even know why I was banned in the first place, and I didn't really do anything ban worthy.

Who warned/banned you?

No idea. I tried to rejoin and that's how I found out.

How long were you warned or banned for?

No idea

So I tried to join off a link sent by Coba and Eagle, but the link said I was banned. I was on not too long ago, left of my own volition, without a word. At least I thought so. If not, I haven't really been actively saying anything ban worthy or really much of anything on there.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18868-discord-ban/
Share on other sites

Your account was banned by jewann because it was hacked at the time and sending phishing links, I've sent you a friend request on discord (I am kai.#0999) just so I can get confirmation that your account was hacked and that you have it back now and then you'll be unbanned.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18868-discord-ban/#findComment-130168
Share on other sites

So if what Tene said is accurate I am 100% gonna +1 for an unban. It seems like you didn't actually do anything wrong it was just that your account was compromised and you got banned to stop anymore phishing links to be spread around our discord server

Edited by toosii
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18868-discord-ban/#findComment-130179
Share on other sites

Oooohh, no, I'm not referring to my hacked account (Previously Abizaga2#1816) But the... actually even older account I only started using again after the fact. I really do appreciate that you guys banned the old account though. It was way too risky keeping that on the server with the hacker in control of it.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18868-discord-ban/#findComment-130186
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mr Happykins said:

Oooohh, no, I'm not referring to my hacked account (Previously Abizaga2#1816) But the... actually even older account I only started using again after the fact. I really do appreciate that you guys banned the old account though. It was way too risky keeping that on the server with the hacker in control of it.

what is the discord #?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18868-discord-ban/#findComment-130189
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...