Inventory slots

13 hours ago, 1-800-Suicide said:

theres no way you are actively using all the inventory slots u have + bank slots u should just organize your shit

Being fair when I had the ability to sell items for IRL I sold all the rare shit I had for $80 and it literally gave me my whole bank back. There's ways to use the whole thing. 

i have a nearly full inv and bank but thats because i have a ton of legendary items / rare sweps (that i will never use but cant get rid of).
the legendary guns i rarely ever use because there is just no point since no one raids and theres no point in using them when I myself raid players, its solely just to have them so that if i do need them i can have them, but i never use them enough.... if you are actively using the shit in your inv, you won't run out of space, its only when you hoard items that your inv gets full, and that is how inventories are in every game.. just dont horde items that you arent going to use.

maybe add storage lockers for people who somehow have used every single space in their inventory through some storage npc or some shit, where you have to pay X amount of money for however long you want to keep your items stored, if you forget to keep up on your payments - maybe after a week or 2 of not paying - the items can either 1) be bought from the storage npc, or 2) (the more preferrable option) they are sold on the auction house at 10% below market price, or dead on market price ig.
This means that if a player wants to be able to temporarily buy 9 more inventory slots, they can pay X amount per inventory slot, along with X amount of money for every day they are paying for it.
As for the easy abuse of this feature (pay for it for 1 hour, wait a week, pay again etc), make it so that the player must pay the additional fees for however long they left the items in the storage or else they cannot access their items. If it ends up going to the auction house, the player will still need to pay a certain fee before accessing the storage unit NPC/f4 menu item again.

Alternatively this could be somehow linked to the PD bank/actual bank or something so that raiders are actually looting the storage units and citizens can defend, maybe not though.. who knows..

Edited by Tene