Cultspooky Posted June 19, 2022 Share Posted June 19, 2022 (edited) In-Game Name Lavender Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:63142766 Why were you banned or warned? I was banned for 'exploiting' a few years ago and I was banned for about 3 weeks. I used world glow in a raid. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I've been content with having this ban on my record for a while now but since a ban appeal was recently approved for something similar[1] and it was deemed as a non-exploit, I was hopefully wondering if it could be removed from my ban record, if not that's okay too! It's not really that urgent or anything since it doesn't effect me but it could effect future decisions made by staff members. Who warned/banned you? Vexxy How long were you warned or banned for? 3 weeks [1] Reference to ban appeal Edited June 19, 2022 by Lavender 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18219-lavenders-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tene Posted June 19, 2022 Share Posted June 19, 2022 (edited) "If involved in a raid this could be considered exploiting and can result in up to a 30 day ban." - punishment guidelines, keyword 'could' I think I shouldn't have outright written 'this isn't exploiting' as a reply, because technically it can be considered that under punishment guidelines, but imo and kdog's opinion it wasn't enough to warrant a ban and was moreso building during a raid than straight up exploiting, + it was a first offense. Technically the ban for 3 weeks would be correct under that punishment guideline, but as you say I have just unbanned someone for it and given them a warning for it instead, so if this was your first offense of doing it (which it seems to be) I see no problem with someone removing the ban from your history, apart from the fact that it does not matter as it doesn't affect your verified or anything, but idk maybe u want 1 less ban on your ban count so sure.+1 for removal and replaced with warn (?) Edited June 19, 2022 by Tene Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18219-lavenders-ban-appeal/#findComment-125579 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted June 19, 2022 Share Posted June 19, 2022 Uhhhhhhh basically what Tene said but no. I mean the ban was just and the ban happened years ago it literally does nothing for us in terms of you getting the verified role nor was it an unjust ban to make the record a clean slate. Personally I'm not wanting to force the super admins to clean up shit especially if the ban made was a just ban in the first place. -1 from me. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18219-lavenders-ban-appeal/#findComment-125601 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted June 19, 2022 Share Posted June 19, 2022 At this point a warn would be more detrimental to your record, as it would be new and counted towards your current strikes so I'd say its better to just leave it imho Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18219-lavenders-ban-appeal/#findComment-125604 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted June 19, 2022 Share Posted June 19, 2022 (edited) 21 minutes ago, Blue. said: At this point a warn would be more detrimental to your record, as it would be new and counted towards your current strikes so I'd say its better to just leave it imho I agree on this one, i could +1 this, but i believe it will hurt you more than to just keep that ban in your record Ban appeal is valid and warrantable for a replacement for a warn, but i choose to -1 this for the user's safety since it will do more harm than good. Edited June 20, 2022 by Guest Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18219-lavenders-ban-appeal/#findComment-125606 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cultspooky Posted June 20, 2022 Author Share Posted June 20, 2022 I understand, thanks for your time you can go ahead and resolve this Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18219-lavenders-ban-appeal/#findComment-125611 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tyz37 Posted June 20, 2022 Share Posted June 20, 2022 Closing the topic for the user and due to the other staffs input. Denied. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18219-lavenders-ban-appeal/#findComment-125613 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts