Coup d'etat

Haze_of_dream

I figured that since revolts exist, I'm surprised something like this doesn't exist. Essentially, a Coup d'etat for the Police would be initiated by a senior ranking Police (Ie: PD Commander, S.W.A.T Chief, Potentially Judge Gabe)

When a senior ranking police initiates a vote, other senior ranking officials are given the option to participate, each person adds a 20% change that the Mayor is overthrown, If the mayor is overthrown, the initiator immediately takes his job, If he fails, the Initiator and any participating officials are immediately demoted as if they were fired from the mayor.

Revolts/Unfun are done from the civilians for mayors that are too cop heavy, but a Coup d'etat would be a nice change of pace for mayors too criminally heavy. Hopefully this will encourage more mayors to be neutral and actually take all sides seriously.

• thumbdown -1 5

3 minutes ago, Haze_of_dream said:

Coup d'etat would be a nice change of pace for mayors too criminally heavy.

This is a main reason for wanting the change,

since mayors that are cop heavy is will rile up those who cannot be bothered to RP

in which will cause others to go for mayor and become criminal heavy in thus why we have the unfun vote for mayors that are too cop heavy

adding this would be a balance in the system for mayors that provide no RP experience for the server

I don't mind these mayors but sometimes they will go mayor just to ruin others RP time and make laws criminally heavy

just to spite people that enjoy playing pd, pd is a fun job to play on and RP but sometimes this just sucks the fun out of it

I really don't see a problem with how it is right now, we have !unfun and !revolt, both are to try get the mayor out of power, there ain't honestly no reason for a change/addition imo

EDIT:
Along with what i said above, idk why PD would want to get rid of a law heavy mayor anyways, it gets u money when fining, no tax no matter what when playing PD. 

Didnt know there could be such a thing as a mayor thats "too criminally heavy" like, if a mayor wants no crime, the mayor puts laws down and people just chill with it

Edited by Professional Jay Walker

14 hours ago, Haze_of_dream said:

I figured that since revolts exist, I'm surprised something like this doesn't exist. Essentially, a Coup d'etat for the Police would be initiated by a senior ranking Police (Ie: PD Commander, S.W.A.T Chief, Potentially Judge Gabe)

When a senior ranking police initiates a vote, other senior ranking officials are given the option to participate, each person adds a 20% change that the Mayor is overthrown, If the mayor is overthrown, the initiator immediately takes his job, If he fails, the Initiator and any participating officials are immediately demoted as if they were fired from the mayor.

Revolts/Unfun are done from the civilians for mayors that are too cop heavy, but a Coup d'etat would be a nice change of pace for mayors too criminally heavy. Hopefully this will encourage more mayors to be neutral and actually take all sides seriously.

Realistically CP mains would never Coup d'etat a law heavy mayor, because CP mains are just bad people and have a weird ego thing going on.

Only time I could see this being used is when said CP mains want to dispose of a lax law mayor to put one in whos law heavy yet again.

No need for this suggestion, CP is fine where it is.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Haze_of_dream said:

Ya, I totally can't see anyone not abusing this feature mainly you since your lack of "listen to mayor" even if you don't abuse it someone will, hell when revolt and unfun was implemented people were abusing it and loopholing it.  

9 hours ago, Professional Jay Walker said:

I really don't see a problem with how it is right now, we have !unfun and !revolt, both are to try get the mayor out of power, there ain't honestly no reason for a change/addition imo

EDIT:
Along with what i said above, idk why PD would want to get rid of a law heavy mayor anyways, it gets u money when fining, no tax no matter what when playing PD. 

Didnt know there could be such a thing as a mayor thats "too criminally heavy" like, if a mayor wants no crime, the mayor puts laws down and people just chill with it

You have to remember who is making the suggestion, when I was mayor with him on my pd force dude blatantly cried about my laws when I had fair laws, the dude has some issue with realize the mayor has full of say and dude can't handle that. 

11 hours ago, Professional Jay Walker said:

EDIT:

The problem is cops have no say in unfun, Unfun for Police is not a choice.

2 minutes ago, Haze_of_dream said:

The problem is cops have no say in unfun, Unfun for Police is not a choice.

i never see PD players complaining about the mayor. people just go with what the laws are, aint rly a big deal in the fact of a mayor being "too law heavy". the laws get pd players money, thats what people hop on pd jobs for, no taxes and easy money.