Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Obviously you know nothing of the situation which is typical! You'd think that after being in the community for the past 3 - 5 years, you would have went through high school or maybe some college to gain some critical thinking skills but I guess not! (not drama mongering, just an observation)

 

For anyone else unaware and wants a quick synopsis:

 

A staff member was demoted for displaying a dumb amount of toxicity in public chat. A player told him something in confidence he wouldn't tell anyone else. Instead, he copied and pasted the DM into OOC and said "I am laughing so hard right now". This also wasn't the first time we had an issue like this either. A few days ago, he was publicly making fun of a transgender player in the server for who they are. After we talked to him about it and why that's not okay, he responded saying "Hey man, I usually am much more toxic than that. I wasn't even all that toxic to that person".

 

We don't condone staff members or players public shaming or humiliating other players. If you do, you will obviously be demoted, banned or muted. It's not rocket science to have some basic human decency and common sense but TitsRP players always surprise me!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17153-point-proven/#findComment-118056
Share on other sites

  • TitsRP locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...