fortnite mythical goldfish

Tene

right now i find fishing boring as shit, i used to want to fish a lot because I could get cool sweps and stuff from it which just made it seem worthwhile, now I get zzz fish and sometimes shitty shipments.

this is where the fortnite mythical goldfish comes in. 1 in 1mil or 1 in 10million to get the rare fortnite mythical goldfish from fishing.. idk what this shit could be used for i just like the idea of a rare fish/item that you can only get by fishing (it wouldnt be  a weapon so you cant get it from cereal i dont think).

if you don't like the idea of it just being purely RNG for the guy who fishes it up and it just being inflated as many people will eventually fish it up, it could be like the dragon egg, but for the ocean, where it displays a bubble sound for those with the gang perk "good ear". It spawns in a fishing circle that is only there once a day, the "fresh bait" talent would not apply to this circle. Or it could just spawn somewhere in the ocean or in any source of water around the map either as a fishing circle or a dropped item like the dragon egg. (sewers, that one water bit inside industrial, kings land, beach, ocean, that one water pool in suburbs etc)

you could use this in some sort of crafting recipe for some weird but cool shit. in fortnite the mythical goldfish could break thru players builds at the expense of you throwing the goldfish away and it dropping wherever it lands. this on titsrp sounds dumb asf and it is, but it could be used for a new item in the crafting menu or something, right now my brain is dead so all i think about is dropping the goldfish onto shit and it makes it a guaranteed legendary with a chance for it to be an artifact or something but that might be dumb asf! might be used to craft a cool token or mythical rod (of which i dont know what it would benefit more than quick/carbon rod.). It could be used as some sort of fishing bait that lasts x amount of time but brings in double the amount of fish or something.  This would also bring more use to the "Seeing double" talent, where both an extra dragon egg and mythical goldfish spawn per day. 
I'm really bad at making suggestions for items it could be used to craft. someone else give some

Please guys, please, I just really want the fortnite goldfish, I recommended this last year in a community meeting and gdawg kdawg baedawg did not like the idea of it from what I remember. MythicalFish.png

Edited by Yourself
added in a lot of things!!!! +1 this suggestion please we need golfsih
  • cmonBruh 1

2 minutes ago, YoshE said:

best idea to grace this server please add midas fish from fortnite kdawg +1

ah yes it could also be the midas fish which in fortnite when eaten would change a gun to legendary, this item could be on titsrp and like a enchantmentl token but it makes guns legendary with a 1/1000 chance of it being an artifact! 

Edited by Yourself
said the wrong token name

You legit couldn't have pitched this worse. Yes its a good idea I love the idea of having a very rare fish added that could get those people exicted but that could also benefit the other sides of the playerbase, but it needs to be worth it. It should have a very high base value even to gen buyer like in the tens of millions for its 1 in 1 million rarity but it I think it also having a other use like a buff or some like server wide thing would also be cool. It is a 1 in 1 million fish it should do something insane or be worth a hefty amount