noiz himself said he didnt want to come back to tits the day fuel banned him ,  he himself said he did not want to come back at all so idk !!!

13 minutes ago, WantedNearby said:

Lol. If a player is being falsely banned who tf cares hes not saying anything 

Right 🤭🤣😂

If he believes he was falsely banned, he can appeal it. 

• Like +1 1
  • thumbdown -1 2
55 minutes ago, antfucker98 said:

If he believes he was falsely banned, he can appeal it. 

See you get it.. smart man.... idk why some people think they need to speak for others

• Like +1 1
  • thumbdown -1 2

I know both of you are low IQ (will work entry level jobs for the rest of your lives), but if you put more than 2 brain cells together you can see how the bans are just false. I just made this post to point out how the staff are just banning him because hur dur Noiz is banned when the logic behind the ban was that the account "Noiz" was now his alt and the alt he got banned on was his new main, but I don't blame you for not knowing about the situation you do log on every 3 months.

• Like +1 1
  • Haha +1 1
  • uhoh 1
  • thumbdown -1 2
1 hour ago, WantedNearby said:

but if you put more than 2 brain cells together you can see how the bans are just false.

If he believes the ban is false, he can appeal. I don't think having the retard Brigade come and reeeee on the forums is gonna help him.

2 minutes ago, antfucker98 said:

If he believes the ban is false, he can appeal. I don't think having the retard Brigade come and reeeee on the forums is gonna help him.

ratio

• Like +1 3
  • Rubik locked this topic