Ban

WantedNearby

If Noiz got banned on an alt then got on his main and got his main permabanned for the reason that his alt that is banned is now his main, why is he being banned every time he logs on when the ban for mass RDM is already done on his "main". He's not removed from community. 

It makes less sense than if someone got banned for mass rdm got on an alt and that alt gets permanently banned then you permanently ban all his other accounts even after the main's ban is done.

• Like 2
  • thumbdown -1 1

If you are caught alting to avoid a ban, then your alt account is perm banned, and your original ban timer is doubled. 

If Noiz claimed his alt was his main, and got banned, then alted on his "main"(which is now his alt), then the "main" should be banned permanently, and the "alt" should have received an extension. Is this not the case here?

This is what i think happened here but i dont know for a fact.

account 1 gets banned for 7 days
gets on account 2
Account 2 gets permabanned so they cannot alt to avoid ban
Account 1 is unbanned
Get on Account 1
Account 1 permabanned for alting to avoid ban???

2 minutes ago, 1-800-Suicide said:

This is what i think happened here but i dont know for a fact.

account 1 gets banned for 7 days
gets on account 2
Account 2 gets permabanned so they cannot alt to avoid ban
Account 1 is unbanned
Get on Account 1
Account 1 permabanned for alting to avoid ban???

not possible. his alt is not sharing the game to his main. It was because lean banned him. only way an account gets banned for alting is because the main account (which is sharing the game) is banned.

• Rubik locked this topic