Make actions outside of TitsRP not punishable

Quas

34 minutes ago, Quas said:

I also dont know why people trip about a face pic as well. City? Maybe. Address? Definitely. But a face pic means nothing, the most people can do with that is call you ugly. 

because not everyone is comfortable releasing any form of identity 
Regardless of what you feel about that piece of info more people would rather have nothing slip about them that could Realistically have a infinitesimal chance provided  someone doesn't know what they are doing of IDing them same reason why we dont just all have our face for our PFP not all of us want to have people look at it.  I can understand the "most people can do is call you ugly" thing is meant as a joke and all but some people are probably a bit more inclined to get upset if someone has a photo reference that could reinforce a point. 

TL:DR Not everyone wants a anything they have public even if its just a face pic   

34 minutes ago, SMPL | JailBREAD said:

because not everyone is comfortable releasing any form of identity 
Regardless of what you feel about that piece of info more people would rather have nothing slip about them that could Realistically have a infinitesimal chance provided  someone doesn't know what they are doing of IDing them same reason why we dont just all have our face for our PFP not all of us want to have people look at it.  I can understand the "most people can do is call you ugly" thing is meant as a joke and all but some people are probably a bit more inclined to get upset if someone has a photo reference that could reinforce a point. 

TL:DR Not everyone wants a anything they have public even if its just a face pic   

If your face is out there, you had to have sent it at some point yourself. And the thing I said about the most you can do with a face pic is call you ugly was not a joke. Unless you are a crazy hacker man then you arent getting any information from a face pic.

30 minutes ago, Quas said:

If your face is out there, you had to have sent it at some point yourself. And the thing I said about the most you can do with a face pic is call you ugly was not a joke. Unless you are a crazy hacker man then you arent getting any information from a face pic.

Not always true but more likely then not yes, don't mean you want it public. Somethings you send to people in confidence like your face. 
The point still stands and if not is heightened
Its not that hard to do if someone knows how to reverse image search and nothing is private Ex facebook (boomer site i know but a lot of people still have it) Insta, snapchat, etc etc. The point isn't that someone should never ever send their face to someone its that not everyone wants everyone to know how to do it
Also to adress the hackerman point if they have everything on private then yes it would be much harder especially if the person in question is just your average joe or has a common name such as Joe Smith or something. again infinitesimal chance but still possible  

That rule applies to TITSRP community servers, servers that are based towards titrrp / its community. If somebody had some like CSGO server, and had some of his gmod buddies join in, since its not a discord based around the titsrp community, to my knowledge it wouldn't be something we would punish if it was just some toxicity / racism / etc. But if it was like a gang discord, where its based on the server, we would punish for it. That's what I believe the system is currently based around, I could definitely be wrong though.

your behavior that could be deemed as harassment in game includes titsrp, but is not limited to it.

no one wants users in game that behave like that. the whole internet is left, sure, but at least these people will be in one less place where the person affected won't have to see them.

2 hours ago, Quas said:

also dont know why people trip about a face pic as well. City?

they have a right to. everyone has a right to privacy, and if they trusted someone with showing them what was personal to them, it's not only against our rules to circulate users images, it's child's play to do something so immature lol. 

the damage harassment does to users is subjective and changes from person to person, but that still doesn't make harassment okay. 

blocking the person(s) is an option, but not only do we not want people who are harassing others in this server, we take the initiative to punish things like that to make it aware that we do not support or indulge in that as a community. it's not what we believe in.

it's self explanatory.

• thumbdown -1 2

19 minutes ago, b3nz said:

your behavior that could be deemed as harassment in game includes titsrp, but is not limited to it.

no one wants users in game that behave like that. the whole internet is left, sure, but at least these people will be in one less place where the person affected won't have to see them.

they have a right to. everyone has a right to privacy, and if they trusted someone with showing them what was personal to them, it's not only against our rules to circulate users images, it's child's play to do something so immature lol. 

the damage harassment does to users is subjective and changes from person to person, but that still doesn't make harassment okay. 

blocking the person(s) is an option, but not only do we not want people who are harassing others in this server, we take the initiative to punish things like that to make it aware that we do not support or indulge in that as a community. it's not what we believe in.

it's self explanatory.

b3nz Summed it perfectly 
If we allow even 1 or 2 people to go and do shit it'll be like the spread of a virus till everyone does it

3 hours ago, Quas said:

My point exactly. At the end of the say, TitsRP is only one community. They can get banned but its not going to change that there is literally the entire internet left. 

I also dont know why people trip about a face pic as well. City? Maybe. Address? Definitely. But a face pic means nothing, the most people can do with that is call you ugly. 

Then go ahead and post a picture of your face. Just because you don’t see the issue with it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t make me uncomfortable knowing how many people on this server have seen my face and know what town I live in. 

2 hours ago, SMPL | JailBREAD said:

Not always true but more likely then not yes, don't mean you want it public. Somethings you send to people in confidence like your face. 
The point still stands and if not is heightened
Its not that hard to do if someone knows how to reverse image search and nothing is private Ex facebook (boomer site i know but a lot of people still have it) Insta, snapchat, etc etc. The point isn't that someone should never ever send their face to someone its that not everyone wants everyone to know how to do it
Also to adress the hackerman point if they have everything on private then yes it would be much harder especially if the person in question is just your average joe or has a common name such as Joe Smith or something. again infinitesimal chance but still possible  

Seems like an issue of misplacing trust at that point. If someone PMs a face pic to someone and they share the image outside of tits, does that warrant punishment in tits? To me, i dont think it does. 

1 hour ago, b3nz said:

it's self explanatory.

Not saying people dont deserve privacy. If you send a face pic, and it gets spread, its your fault, simple as that. Shouldnt be punished.

If harassment spreads to tits then yes, punish them but the victims can literally just block, leave, etc. That simple.

Honestly if you ask me, unless someone does some deplorable shit like groom a minor or dox someone then thats when action should be taken. Not shit like saying racial slurs in a private discord, is it a reflection of character? Absolutely. Is it really worth banning them, even though it was in a different discord? Personally no.

• KDawg locked this topic