Serial Killer insane rework!

ItHappens

Honestly I think the job color should stay because it gives at least some warning before having to be locked for 90s, maybe just make it so cops can't just AOS sk without him at least acting in a suspicious way / doing a crime.

SK sucks because everyone can tell by the color, the whole point of the job is there is a killer monster among us that blends in just like every other job. Except it does not do that, as half the time you can tell by job name or name color.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Easy Mac said:

Serial Killer sucks because there is zero skill needed for the job. They can come into your base and bonk you right in the face. Which especially sucks if you're in a public base just tryna vibe. There are multiple problems with serial killer, the job color is the least important.

ok i left your first reply alone because i accepted your opinion but now you just sound like a whiny shitter

Edited by ItHappens
get good
  • crine 1

Honey ham, Maple honey ham, Domestic cooked ham, krakus ham, krakus low salt ham, low salt ham, brown sugar ham.

I'll tell it like it is.

They broke the original kidnapping system

It was so simplistic and great.

Now because its basically pointless you decide to create a class which basically does what the old kidnapping job does. 

Now my meat will go untasted FOREVER!