Weapon Modifier Issues

Sticks

The weapon modifier perks called "Chemical Imbalance" and "Enchanted Matrix" do not work. You can add 1 million barrels to the table and not one of them will pop the chemical imbalance perk. You can also enchant 500 items and the enchanted matrix will not dupe the weapon. 
Along with this, Artifacts are either way too rare or are bugged to where you cant enchant them anymore. This can be shown by the below chart which shows the results of almost 2300 enchantments. 

unknown.png

By these metrics, you will receive an artifact every 2270 enchants. The issue comes into the pricing for enchanting. It is extremely expensive when done in large amounts. The chart above shows 2270 enchants done, which if you bought the materials to do it all at market price, it would cost you approximately 56,120,000. While you would only make back 33,560,000. This results in a net loss of 22,560,000.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Sticks said:

The weapon modifier perks called "Chemical Imbalance" and "Enchanted Matrix" do not work. You can add 1 million barrels to the table and not one of them will pop the chemical imbalance perk. You can also enchant 500 items and the enchanted matrix will not dupe the weapon. 
Along with this, Artifacts are either way too rare or are bugged to where you cant enchant them anymore. This can be shown by the below chart which shows the results of almost 2300 enchantments. 

unknown.png

By these metrics, you will receive an artifact every 2270 enchants. The issue comes into the pricing for enchanting. It is extremely expensive when done in large amounts. The chart above shows 2270 enchants done, which if you bought the materials to do it all at market price, it would cost you approximately 56,120,000. While you would only make back 33,560,000. This results in a net loss of 22,560,000.

Holy fuck first off
Secondly This is really fucking good info and i enjoy knowing its not just me who had this issue

This is based off my chart that has been tracking since late 2020, all enchants were done with 2 barrels and 1 blood and used with all gang + level perks
it doesnt take into account when chemical imbalance works which should very slightly skew the outcome to be a bit rarer the 1 artifact created was in 2020 and within the first 150 tracked enchantments, i have not gotten one since then. 
Enchanted matrix has been broken for a very long time and i reported it in febuary that it wasnt duping weapons 

I also noticed today that the text on the gang perk has been changed from saying there is a 2% chance of duplicating the weapon to it saying there is a "small chance"

41 minutes ago, Sticks said:

By these metrics, you will receive an artifact every 2270 enchants.

this could be misleading because the sample size is too low to determine how rare artifacts are, but it does say something about how stupidly rare they are that 2300 is too low of a sample size

Edited by 1-800-Suicide

All though the matrix does work and i have gotten an artifact at about 200-400 enchants from when i started enchanting plus i get epics every 1-7 enchants which is fair sometimes i get 2 leggies every 5-20 enchants and yet have only got 1 artifact at around 700+ enchants which my hope is artfacts be less rare by at least 5-20%

• thumbdown -1 3