Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

Lil' Pudin' Taters

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:1:43285464

Why were you banned or warned?

FailRP (Leaving to avoid RP)

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I was kidnapped by the serial killer. I was already planning to get off because I needed to go pick up my friend from work IRL. So as soon as I was kidnapped, I figured the serial killer kind of just made the decision for me and I logged and went to go pick up my friend. I was not going to wait the extra 2 mins to wait for the SK to do his thing when I should have already been in the car to go get my friend.

Before the SK kidnapped me I had only been on Titsrp maybe 20mins because I was hoping a certain someone was going to get on and invite me to their gang and then I was going to get off. That never happened.

This entire thing seems petty and I don't think warrants a ban.

Who warned/banned you?

Byonic

How long were you warned or banned for?

1 day

https://gyazo.com/67c7af6b0f4187189840882016428d91

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15929-ban-failrp/
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lil' Pudin' Taters said:

 

about 2 hours later as shown in the screenshot. I also did a bunch of other stuff in the meantime. (Get lunch, help my housemate clean, etc)

If this is true, then in no way should you have received that ban. You already "served" the time away from the desk, and no one really lost.

 

+1 for full unban at the moment, unless Byonic drops a bombshell of evidence.

Edited by Doge Skeletor
hehe i forget the +1 :)))
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15929-ban-failrp/#findComment-108587
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...