Drug Spam

Mori

So when did this become a thing?

Lets keep this real I know the people who use it are gonna be all defensive but lets talk real.

No one should think being able to be as small as a chucky with /size .5 and 1000 hp running at insane speeds is balanced. 

Mori! Mori! but the drugs cost a lot so it is perfectly fine Mori! Mori! 

Shut up. My Suggestion is to cap the buffs it can give you. You can still drug spam but not are hard as yall are doing it. I am completely fine with drugs giving you an advantage when it comes to combat but only to a certain point. Holy hand grenades at this time are too slow to cleanse anyone with a brain so at this moment and time I feel that drug spam needs to be addressed. I don't want it removed entirely but at least fine tuned to a point where you can still have a chance at killing the person that is drug spamming. I'll let Sugar/Rubik decide the cap if this suggestion ends in a positive matter. 

• Like 2

I feel like /size should be treated more as a fun command and less of a PVP command. There are many talented builders who are building tiny houses that are honestly extremely cool builds (I started getting into this). However, the combination of drugs plus /size is not ok and leads to abuse. While in /size you it should cancel all drug effects. You also shouldn’t be able to do /size with the intention of pvping. I really really like this command and it leads to amazing builds and moments in the server. +1 to a FULL nullification of drug effects while in /size 

Lets see if its the same tone when it comes to nerfing sbc cannon (healthy pvp its so expenzive! O:) there is counterplay to any buffs (holy grenade) but none for sbc cannon other than spending over 1 mil on eating drugs that last a vey short amount of time and when you are smaller you deal % less damage, the only reason why being small is broken is because its being combod with sbc cannon :)))))))

Edited by 1-800-Suicide

1 hour ago, 1-800-Suicide said:

Lets see if its the same tone when it comes to nerfing sbc cannon (healthy pvp its so expenzive! O:) there is counterplay to any buffs (holy grenade) but none for sbc cannon other than spending over 1 mil on eating drugs that last a vey short amount of time and when you are smaller you deal % less damage, the only reason why being small is broken is because its being combod with sbc cannon :)))))))

that it’s into what I said above. I don’t think you should be allowed to raid with the /size command. I always thought that it was there for fun and not to be used in raiding. I think raiding with /size should be completely banned. I also think that the SBC cannon should either not be allowed to be fired while under the effect of drugs. However that wouldn’t be needed if we went with my above section and not allow any effects to be applied while in /size. It’s not even sbc cannon that’s the problem it’s the /size with the 10000 health. Overall the best option would to be make it so that while using /size command no drugs can be used and a potential ban of use in raiding 

7 hours ago, Mori said:

So when did this become a thing? 

It became a thing when I made drugs not mess up your screen so much. Before, they had like a 90% chance to make you have a seizure in game

Drugs will be nerfed with the upcoming April 1st update

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sugar Tits said:

It became a thing when I made drugs not mess up your screen so much. Before, they had like a 90% chance to make you have a seizure in game

Drugs will be nerfed with the upcoming April 1st update

Will you be doing anything with the size command? 

2 minutes ago, dokerz said:

Will you be doing anything with the size command? 

The size command was created to be a purely fun type of command. This is why it's only limited to weird / stupid jobs.

I think making it so if you enter combat with it, your size is reverted. It is not meant to be a combat talent.

Currently nothing has changed in the April update with the command but that being said, it is very possible that I will  make the quick change above

1 minute ago, Sugar Tits said:

The size command was created to be a purely fun type of command. This is why it's only limited to weird / stupid jobs.

I think making it so if you enter combat with it, your size is reverted. It is not meant to be a combat talent.

Currently nothing has changed in the April update with the command but that being said, it is very possible that I will  make the quick change above

Yeah that'd be great, also make it so you can't revolt with it active, people have seriously been abusing it for combat.

On 3/30/2021 at 8:58 AM, Sugar Tits said:

Speaking of, baby king can use this command and it sets it to the standard baby 0.5 size with 1000 hp. I was killed by a revolting baby king this way...