For the people who can't or are afraid to speak.

Yike

Everyone should be held to accountability, regardless of their power in the server or not. A new player/old player/staff-member; doesn't matter -- should be punished regardless of their experience/impact on the server accordingly if they are violating rules, or are having a negative impact on the server's community. That goes without saying, I myself quit and resigned and haven't touched TitsRP in a while primarily because Sugar was up and leaving and it felt like the server's staff team would go wild with power, or TitsRP's base/foundation just wouldn't be the same anymore. I don't even play anymore, but I have a valid opinion regardless if I'm a SMOD~~ or not. Everyone from this community has valid opinions whether you like it or not. Just because they don't share a rank with you or you hold power above them because you VOLUNTEERED TO BE THERE -- doesn't mean anything. You should take everyone's opinion equally -- even IF you don't like them. Many people here are taking in opinions which is respected by me and others, however there are a lot of people who have double standards where they do NOT think they're in the wrong. Simply put because they are a staff member, and it's deeply sad to see. The only thing I'd like to see is all staff members being equally judged/frowned upon for the wrong they do just as players are, I don't know what happened to real WARNINGS and real punishments, and real DEMOTIONS (besides biased ones).

~ just a friendly reminder, this is not a shitpost.

Edited by caleb

GUYS HOLD ON A SECOND!!! I did not make this thread in the intentions of staff vs players, yes it may seem that way sometimes but we are all players at the end of the day. This was not a game nite report if it was it would be in the reports section. This was made so everyone in the community who were afraid to say anything now have a place to put it. Because at the end of the day the only person who can get in trouble is me. Now if you have input you would like to share please share it but the intent is not to bash other members but give things you have noticed in a non threatening way. It was made for the server administration team to take a step back and look and maybe use as discussion points for staff meetings community meetings etc. This is not intended for a shitpost wasteland and bashing other members just remember that guys. If you let emotion in play we will get nowhere in this situation.

Just now, Cobaselic said:

In regards to what abstergo said about fuels discord, lets talk about Frisco? Why was he banned for something said outside of the discord about a staff member WHO HAD NO IDEA THAT HE EVEN SAID IT. Who was he reported by again? Weird that I can't find the report or anything that got him banned. Anyways, why isn't the same standard held against Fuel? I'll tell you why, s t a f f b i a s.

I can tell you why. Its pretty obvious, when Fuel says the N word, who is he targeting? Who is he calling the slur?  Nobody? Alright then.

The difference with Frisco is, when you say something targeted to a player, that is indeed bannable. Why do you think Pedo Accusations are bannable? They are targeted to a person or a specific group of people. Fuel being a stupid fucking child and saying "haha n word" isn't targeting players. 

Do you see the difference here? When your comments aren't talking about a member of the server in another server, they do not care. 

When a comment is made about a player of TITSRP in a different server, the staff _will_ do something about it. Do I think fuel should be using this word? No. Do I think fuel should be banned for saying this word outside of the discord when not targeted to anyone from this server? No. Do I think fuel should be banned for calling a user a stinky slur? I'm not a staff, but I'd say that would be something report worthy. Why do you think Cock Asian got punished? He went out of discord, yes, but it was in relation to this server, and harrassed some children who play here. 

I have the feeling that there is something you aren't grasping, or are ignoring for the sake of argument. 

6 minutes ago, Alexios said:

I can tell you why. Its pretty obvious, when Fuel says the N word, who is he targeting? Who is he calling the slur?  Nobody? Alright then.

Didn't know the server was so allowing of racism, even when it's not directly targeted towards a player. Interested, and noted. 

1 minute ago, Jack Johnson said:

image0.png

That seems pretty retarded, my point stands, Fuel acts completely retarded. 

1 minute ago, Cobaselic said:

He was reported for calling shit ass the n word like 15 times. He was DIRECTLY targeting him. And the verdict was "it's not in the Tits discord". What the fuck are you talking about? 

Again, I am not staff. I'm pretty sure, however, that calling someone the N word is different than calling someone something illegal. I still don't think Fuel should be saying this at all, it is pretty annoying. What he did was completely retarded. I don't think we should be banning people for this word at all, however it is not up to me. I'm not a fan of policing speech, I just don't see the "bias" here. 

Just now, Cobaselic said:

Okay, so tell me why Frisco was banned for saying "I hope skii dies in a car crash" WHICH SKII DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT AND SAID HIMSELF THAT HE DIDN'T CARE, but fuel can directly call people a filthy n****r with nothing done? I'm 98% sure that FUEL was the one that recorded him and got him banned as well.

Do you not see it? >I hope someone dies!      >hehe nword I'm such a funny guy :D

Also, Frisco kept alting, he was unbanned but then banned again for constantly alting. 

• Rubik locked this topic