BEFORE YOU READ THIS IS NOT A SHITPOST!
On behalf of some current long time playing members and the people who have left the community (whether it was in a bad way or not)
There is some honest issues that a lot of us see about this server's staff team. Now that being said the staff team is "alright" but there is some underlying issues that some of us has noticed and I feel I am the only one brave enough to say anything here. This post will probably get taken down by a SMOD+ because suppressing anybody who is willing to have a voice and speak up about things get shut down immediately.
Let's start with the reason I left the staff team besides my military reason's. As being staff to which I thought was fun in the beginning because I enjoyed the server a lot many great memories from 2016-present. But as I soon noticed there is a clique like mentality that goes on, you are either an Assaulter or a McStubbins or your opinion means nothing. AND I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TO THE ASSAULTER'S OR MCSTUBBIN'S but I felt that if they did not think I was "cool" or joined the cliques they got going on, that my voice or opinion meant nothing at all. As staff I feel like you are a supposed to be a team but I didn't feel that at all. I have talked to some former staff member's and they agree as well (I will not give out their names). Another reason was that I felt like I was getting no help at all when I would be on, now I am fully aware that this is a voluntary and I will probably get the response of "Well you should just ask for help", but I felt that I shouldn't have to ask for help when there is other staff on but no one is taking sits but me. And all the player's would yell at me for not taking their sit's etc. when other people were fully capable. It was mentally draining and pushed me to dislike being a staff member here.
Second thing I have noticed is "community suppression" it's a very broad statement I know, but what I basically mean is that if the staff does not know you they don't care which I think new member or not you should be able to speak about things and have a voice and staff should at least listen. I feel that if you have something that you need to say and say it (if it's not being stupid) and the staff team disagree they will just delete the post or not even look at it or even care at all. Which I feel should not happen I feel everyone should have a voice and be able to speak about something before staff just goes "Nope I don't agree with this *delete*". And if you do say something about it after they will just pull the "Drama Mongering" or "shit posting" card and you can find yourself banned or removed from the discord or forums.
Third thing I have noticed is "Bias", some staff members (not saying names) are super biased towards players whether it be friends or what not. I feel that some player's may get to "harsh" of a punishment for doing something but then when the person they like does it it's almost like they get away with it. Another form of being biased is as a staff member you can ALMOST get away with anything you want because with this clique like mentality "whos going to report me?". And as now a player I feel that if you "kiss ass" to the staff members you can get away with a lot more than the average joe. If you "butt-buddy" a staff member you won't get a severe punishment if even a punishment at all.
I feel that I am the only one who has spoken out about some of these issues is because of the fear of getting banned from the community that they enjoy, but I'm different I honestly don't care anymore I have kept my mouth quiet about these things until now. I have only said these things now because I am getting a little tired of it and some other issues is pushing me away from the community and not make me want to play on the server anymore. In the past couple weeks I have had no desire to play on the server that I spent a lot of time on at all.
Do I expect anything to be done about this?, most likely not. Do I expect a forums moderator to take this down because they disagree with what I have said?, absolutely.
Thanks for reading, If a forums moderator decides that this was stupid and is a shit post and bans me or delete's the post that's fine I guess and proves my point, but at least I put out what I feel and had to say. Have a nice one!
-Yike