Nerf of "Train someone" from Picolas Cage

koda

I am proposing we remove nerf the ability to train a person of your choosing because just having around 1-2 million DRP cash in your pocket to buy some cereal could allow someone to have a full base that took hours of grinding and work to get to be instantly dunked on by an explosion that has a wide radius to ruin everything.

Picture this (just an example):

You raid a person and complete it with the defender being killed, you take their items and leave, you get back to your base and sit there for a bit and a random train spawns in. It that can't be moved or anything, its basically a "Hey, you're doomed and there is nothing you can do to stop this" type deal then all of your progress that you've spent so much time on is gone in 25 seconds of it being summoned. With the person who lost the last raid doing a belly laugh at you in chat because of how easy it was to ruin your base.

I can't be the only one that finds this unmotivating to even continue grinding the game when a person who has a couple of millions in his account can just swap to Picolas, get some cereal in no biggie and drop an unstoppable base nuke on a person without any type of risk of getting killed or in trouble, this is borderline raiding. Just thinking about new players that complete a raid on someone then get nuked like that, they'd probably just hit the disconnect button faster than the speed of sound.

I personally think that Thomas should just not do any damage to entities because Picolas is a Non-raiding class, why can something it spawn in destroy entities without any repercussions what so ever. 

Leave your opinion below please?

Edited by koda
Shooting for a nerf instead of a full removal.

I am indifferent mainly because I almost never base. I have only ever been thomas'd twice and they were both within one second of eachother in mayor's office so I see how it is annoying but the cereal is also hard to come by.

• Thanks 1

Don't remove it. Just make it not destroy entities/be no collided so people cant get stuck in it. The act of using a train is raiding but if you used a fishing train for instance and kill the basers with it as per our rules they can return to defend as it's a natural event. Trains are haha funny so removing them would suck ass

Edited by Fuel

3 minutes ago, Fuel said:

Trains are haha funny so removing them would suck ass

Changed the topic to shoot for a nerf instead of a full removal because trains are haha sometimes but what I'd just encountered just sucks and isn't funny for both parties as a normal training of town square would be.

Edited by koda

5 minutes ago, Tyz37 said:

I am indifferent mainly because I almost never base. I have only ever been thomas'd twice and they were both within one second of eachother in mayor's office so I see how it is annoying but the cereal is also hard to come by.

Unless you are Picolas and have some cash on hand to trade for Cereal, remember it is a daily reward and comes from lootboxes all of the time so saying its quite hard to come by is an understatement.

Just now, Ember said:

If someone wants to spend 2.2mil-2.6mil to get back at you then let them there is ways to counter the train by pickup boxing your stuff.

Not if you are stuck in the train.

Just now, Ember said:

You can actually hacker the train too so i don't see why you are trying to get it nerfed/removed.

I've said I'm trying to get them nerfed and if anything just not let it do any damage to entities/significantly lower damage to entities, and turning into a hacker you'd have to wait for the points to come up within 25 seconds

Just now, koda said:

I've said I'm trying to get them nerfed and if anything just not let it do any damage to entities/significantly lower damage to entities, and turning into a hacker you'd have to wait for the points to come up within 25 seconds

I think they should keep it breaking entities and just keep your friend in the base as hacker to prevent trains. Like i said in my first post paying 2mil to break ents that got stolen that are probably around 500k just not worth it.