[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Can you make it so we don't have to buy individual upgrades? Like make it so we can click on "failsafe" on the printer and buy it like that?

+1

Less entities to spawn.

Add more locations for the chemical pipes and increasing the max barrels to be spawned to be 2 barrels at a time. 

As of now there's 1 barrel at a time and 3 pipes. It's horribly inefficient to farm chems since there's so little places to farm it and atleast with the other resources players can share the same spot.

Add more locations for the chemical pipes and increasing the max barrels to be spawned to be 2 barrels at a time. 

As of now there's 1 barrel at a time and 3 pipes. It's horribly inefficient to farm chems since there's so little places to farm it and atleast with the other resources players can share the same spot.

Allowing 2 barrels is fine, but I may add only one more pipe. Crafting isn't supposed to be very fast, it's supposed to be something you CAN do if you feel like it. Less locations = more interaction for stealing / mugging / ect

Make Drug buyer somehow give you the money and not drop it. Iv'e lost at least 2mill to people gravgunning my money.

I can do that but it's intentional to have it like that

Another location to sell drugs would help, maybe in an alley way somewhere.

Why is there a need for a second one?

I think these new rules are dumb.........

Why do I say that....

Well.....

The old system worked perfectly

and

What the actual fuck is the point of the Silient, if Advert Kidnap isn't a thing?

Also... 

Getting rid of donald trumps great wall as a hobo....

----->and btw this isn't in the rules

These are my opinions and I don't expect the server to change

I think these new rules are dumb.........

Why do I say that....

Well.....

The old system worked perfectly

and

What the actual fuck is the point of the Silient, if Advert Kidnap isn't a thing?

Also... 

Getting rid of donald trumps great wall as a hobo....

----->and btw this isn't in the rules

These are my opinions and I don't expect the server to change

Your Hobo wall is just massive props surrounding the map, blocking off any entrance from absolutely anywhere. I am all down for Hobo's building houses but when you build a massive clusterfuck in the middle of the town, blocking off everything, then it's like what are you doing. Do I really have to add into misc: Gigantic walls blocking off everything for the heck of it are not allowed

And thanks for the constructive feedback on how you think they are dumb. Going into detail would give me a much better argument to produce. The only thing I have heard is that it's hard to determine the time of a raid and being kidnapped / knocked out every second isn't fun. I have a solution for kidnapping but you shouldn't even have to stay in someone's base for over 5 minutes if you're raiding it. If you're in there for over 10 minutes then you're doing something wrong.

• Rubik unpinned this topic