Jump to content

Ƭ� Ƭ��αη�

Member

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Ƭ� Ƭ��αη�

  1. As someone who was on the brink of admin twice, there's certain staff that do more than others. Reward the over-achievers. Moderators are treated as admin and admins are treated as leadership. I'm not too certain on the current situation, but when I was around there was a whole 3 admins and they weren't around terribly often. Blac being one of the more common admins around, but even then 3 admins ain't a lot to go around. (PS. The blue name is pretty nice)
  2. A) Bold move calling out staff by name B) I wasn't online, I joined when I saw your shout box message and as soon as Medik joined, he witnessed them doing nothing. You do not know how do things on the server, while I "ran around the server" that is how some would say "Doing their rounds" I was looking for rules being broken because in all reality, Medik was watching the players who you accused and he looked into the report for me and stated what he found. C) You complained that people were rdming, but in all reality, if they were they stopped before they were caught. Like I even snapped at you when you tried to say "Just look at logs" logs can't tell us everything. You tell me someone is propspamming in the theater, I can see that he stacked chairs -1337 underground and that can be seen. Someone getting killed every so often isn't as easy because I don't know what led up to that moment. As far as I know, someone could say "Hey dude, kill me 3 times for fun, just to see how quick you can do it xD" over voice then after it happens, call staff saying "This guy just keeps rdming me for no reason why I try to leave spawn, it's bullshit, ban him. Logs support my story anyways" D) You also claimed I was the only staff online, but like previously mentioned, Medik was in the server before me to begin with. PS) Also, you say that Kennedy was a better leader than Hitler but Hitler did unify a country. Not saying that Hitler was a good guy or anything, but just that he was a great talker and did do what other leaders wish they could do with unifying their country under one person. While Kennedy had roughly a 70% approval rate during his time as president, Hitler did have an estimated 90-93% approval rate, how much of those numbers had something to do with the brainwashing he did on the people is one thing, but those were the numbers I did manage to find. Turns out, the Nazis didn't really hold too many open polls about their approval rating. (I like history)
  3. Sugar has said before that unboxing isn't suppose to be rewarding, it's a spot where he chose to make player who want stuff to funnel money and have a slight chance at getting a reward. Not make it so you unbox so you get good shit to work with regularly
  4. Something like !AvoidVIP or something?
  5. You got rid of my sick photoshop of you ;-;
  6. So you'd find it to be perfectly acceptable for someone you're doing a sit with as the defendant and they get pulled into VIP? How about the guy prosecutor mid story? Or even you while you're conducting the sit? You find that to be okay? Bonus round: You're raiding someone and you're finally about to kill them after half an hour of raiding and roughly 12 C4, you're now the VIP and you're teleported into the parking lot by the Manor and you now lose your Skullsmasher that you were raiding with and the rest of the C4 on you. When you finally reach your destination, there is a firing squad of 7 guys with shotguns already aimed for you, have fun.
  7. We don't want your props
  8. I don't even know if I could yell at you for that tbh
  9. See, too bad I wasn't online today eh? DeadMan, you should know that nobody beat my bases in raids. That's more than my ego talking. Literally my name being on a base keeps people away. If you made it past my theater base, that would be fun, maybe even my back ally base. You're not raiding people who think around C4, if you were, there would be too much in the way and you'd effectively propblock yourself UPDATE: I got rekt
  10. If you're referring to the staff list, it's horribly outdated
  11. Am I the only one who realizes that thread after thread after thread about map changes that the final product is the same? It's a solid "No" to sum it up in one word. The longer bit is that it would remove the playerbase who look for this specific map, it would change what we're listed under and when a majority of players on gmod are way more interested in something they are familiar with, they're more likely to join. I personally love rp_downtown_v3 and rp_bangclaw, but those maps are never used because nobody else is interested, if you all have such a massive hard on for a new map, you can play on another server for the map. This server has things to offer that no other can and there's things other servers can offer that this one can not, if a map is such a major importance to you, than we can't offer that.
  12. What're the other parameters for an event triggering? Like does it trigger every 3 hours regardless of how many players are online? Such as if Jim-Bob-Johnson decided to stay up all night with nobody else in the server and kept donating his infinite money to force events every 2 minutes and get tons of credits (Because numbers say so) while simultaneously refreshing his infinite money with other drops
  13. On another note, we're not on RP_Downtown_v2. I visited that map a few days ago and it was pure nostalgia, we're on RP_Downtown_v4c_v2. That map was old school af and I enjoy it quite a bit tbh. Seriously though, that map was great and I personally enjoy old school maps.
  14. It's a mixture of things for new players seem like it's too difficult to get into and old players not having any real "end goal" The new guys have a large amount of everything to look at, like make meth or build a great base that can't be touched. Well, the meth system seems complex enough that a player with a decent thought process can figure it out and make money easy, but that requires a thought process and this is gmod we're talking about here. While I think the meth system currently is more for the old people on here because we all know how to cook decently, new guys can be interested in it. But the other issue I mentioned about players not having an end goal. Think of it like this, you want an end goal or you have no reason to keep playing. My end goal is pretty easy to see, I want to make money. It's all I ever want to do, but it has it's limits, you can't really hit 100m and just spend all of it. It's special to you and you keep it until you deem it necessary to spend it. Asking to be the most powerful raider isn't an end goal, it takes a decent wallet and the power to out-think and out-shoot your opponent. You're not going to find something like that as something to do. There is no element of "You can train this" or "you can make this" to get something special that makes you actually different from anyone else. If I hopped on an alt and built a base, you guys would raid it no questions asked. You don't raid me as much as you raid anyone else, but if I built a base on another account, you guys would assume someone can build like me. My bases aren't special, my bases can be done by anyone who knows what I know. There is nothing that separates me a random user in that regard. If I per-say actually had a unique weapon that nobody else could have, that would make me more unique. I don't wear armor that makes me a god, I don't have a gun that melts your flesh, I'm just some dude with a huge wallet ingame. It almost feels like none of us actually /EARN/ anything. I didn't build anything ingame that should make me as strong any X or Y. Our guns aren't special, we have gmod's armor and we all know how well that protects us. Not to the new players can't even get their feet in the ground. We raid them and don't give them a chance at anything before we steal their cheap printer and they disconnect. I literally find meth cooks, who want to learn how to cook meth and lock them in a room in my base so they can cook in peace with help if needed. He can make money and I solidify a player by giving him a memory that is good about the server. Now how often do some of you guys talk to new players asking if they want to join your base or toss them some cash to set up prints?
  15. That wording implies him refunding $105, not paying which is what a bunch of people think. But you can't chargeback a donation
  16. He does them in waves, so it'll happen in a bit
  17. @ Sugar Tits You mentioned you're not going to be adding more guns to CCs, but what about utility items like my Riot Shield, Spider Man Guns, (potentially your climb swep version), ect?
  18. Do you have problems with the trees itself or just their hitboxes? While we're here, what would you say as a potential solution?
  19. This map version is tiny and offers no real reason for cars to be re-added. They just are luxury items and CC are already as much luxury as a high end player needs
  20. Well, my class didn't use the phone since the phone basically only is a keypadcracker at a distance. My class required thought-process, like the meth cook
  21. The weapon itself breaks RP and should be removed in the same sense that Lightsabers were removed for also breaking the RP feel. The weapon making NPCs aren't really there to do anything else other than annoy players, as it was like that from the Elder Scrolls games. Only problem with removing it is that it's one of the few "fun" weapons left. It does something different, it can be used in combat and has a comical attachment to it. Nothing is as entertaining as a pedo trying to kidnap you when you wabbajack them into a pigeon. If we are to remove the wabbajack, I'd much rather prefer something fun over something cool by now.
  22. Why do I need friends to raid you? Do you want me to design bases that require 3 people to butterfly jump because everyone needs to raid with friends?
×
×
  • Create New...