[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Make it so riding a vehicle doesn't make you immune to most damage (I survived two revolts alone and killed all but revolt leader using only the Mayor pistol, just because I was riding a bike).

And, in the context of revolts, make it so revolt leaders can't just sit underground and hide for the duration of the revolt. On both occasions mentioned above, the revolt dragged on for the entire 10 minutes just because the revolt leaders were hiding in their sewer bases. The revolt leaders are supposed to be the ones hunting the mayor, especially since they're given the green dot to locate the mayor. It ruins the experience of everyone that dies during the revolt since they won't be able to rp for the entire 10 minutes. Possible solution would be to apply Terrorist rules (must be on sidewalk or street) on them.

Make it so riding a vehicle doesn't make you immune to most damage (I survived two revolts alone and killed all but revolt leader using only the Mayor pistol, just because I was riding a bike).

And, in the context of revolts, make it so revolt leaders can't just sit underground and hide for the duration of the revolt. On both occasions mentioned above, the revolt dragged on for the entire 10 minutes just because the revolt leaders were hiding in their sewer bases. The revolt leaders are supposed to be the ones hunting the mayor, especially since they're given the green dot to locate the mayor. It ruins the experience of everyone that dies during the revolt since they won't be able to rp for the entire 10 minutes. Possible solution would be to apply Terrorist rules (must be on sidewalk or street) on them.

Im pretty sure both the mayor and the pd commander can see the location of the revolt leader.

Im pretty sure both the mayor and the pd commander can see the location of the revolt leader.

Doesn't make it any less frustrating (and dumb, tbh) when the revolt leader hides in an unraidable base in the sewers. It came to the point where me and the revolt leader were the only ones left in the raid, and why would the Mayor hunt down the revolt leader in the first place? It's his job to hunt the mayor down lmao

• Rubik unpinned this topic