[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Give bank job back  :(  or rework the bank job. I miss it

It's being reworked. If you check the Trello there's info on it.

It may be a long ways off before its ready, though.

Add sugar npc and buff jug

I agree 100% and we should give all cp the kiss/rape swep.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/247434867527122945/439154854049480704/8305eea8a34ed88d329c01bca47508a3.png

Add a npc that will give you non money rewards for catching a specfic fish.

Good idea, would be cool to see multiple "quests" to get a quantity of a specific fish for rewards.

Speaking of fishing, if you need ideas for recipes for the upcoming poles/baits, I had some ideas;

- The baits should require a # of x fish. I think this would be nice because then they'd be worth something due to the time it takes to get those fish. I think it'd especially be nice to have the final bait require say 5 Parrot Fish

- As for poles I really hope the most expensive pole will be very expensive to make. With the new crafting materials coming, I think fishing poles would be a neat "resource sink" where the final/best poles require lots of rare materials to make. I'm not against the final pole costing over a $mil in materials to craft.

- Each level of pole should remove certain items from your loot table or even add items to your table. I.e. the first pole removes your chances of finding poop. Second once removes door shields and alarms, third removes food... Etc. etc.. As for adding things, stuff like shipments of gun-dealer weapons, whole talismans, higher quantities of metal/wood/chem instead of just 1, and my favorite: New fish

- I'd really really like to see more fish added. There are already about a dozen but I would love to see more rare fish you can only get if you have certain poles or even baits. Especially the baits part, I think every unique bait should have 1 unique fish you can ONLY find with that bait on.

There's a myth on the server that a Shark exists. Would be an awesome time to make it real.

Why the heck do you have a bounty system if it is the most under utalized system ever. Why not make it so that if you bloody cuff somebody. in the fine menu. It does the damn math for you. I understand the point of Making things more entertaining but as of late cops have been getting the shaft. Rather strong shaft i must add.

Make it so that in the arrest menu there is a tab that allows a cop to autofine the bounty of a person. and if they pay or not it autowipes it.

that way we won't have this issue. plus as of late there is the huge issue of people killing cops for arresting people. instacuffs is nice but it does jack all when a guy and his mates will all gun you down for cuffing one of them for breaking the law. 

even jug can't handle that. it's annoying and ruins any sense of the word "" Roleplay " in this server.

you wonder why cops just cuff a single person and shoot everybody around them?! Impossible to do the job otherwise!

• Rubik unpinned this topic