[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Can we add a child class?

This is for people who just cry about everything and the staff can set them to that. Thanks!

Okay, real suggestions:

Have something for new players who close out of MOTD once they first join and don't read the rules and don't know them then complain saying we're breaking the rules, to a NPC that is in spawn the says "FREE STUFF" and when they click on it, it's Tunnel, Booper, Dindu, or even Sugar just reading the rules to them. There is no way for them to get rid of it until the person is done reading the MOTD.

:p

I'd gladly record myself reading the motd for this cause lmao

I will gladly listen to it nonstop since I have nothing better to do.

One of the big problems I see with raiding is that there really isn't a point... I could raid someone with 10 processors and I wouldn't be able to steal any of them because first of all, you can't get a processor out of a door, and even if you could (through a double door), most people who have a lot of processors get staff to freeze them so I wouldn't be able to grav gun them anyways.. So.. the question is.. why waste 1-2 c4 ($150,000-$300,000) in the first place - to get into a base that you can only get 1-2 go's at their printers/processors before you have to leave. 

My suggestion to combat this pointless raiding, would be to make it so you can pickup other peoples processors and put them into like... !recover or something, And you could look at a processor and type !claimprocessor and then it would disappear and go into your 'recover' inventory and if you wanted to spawn it in you could type !recoverall and it would spawn in all the processors you had collected.. or !recover to only spawn in one at a time. Then this gives the investment of a raid, be it a c4 or risking a blowtorch purpose. Obviously !recover wipes with the server reboot. Let me know what you think, but I guarentee that this would make more people raid/base (And this would also increase the server population because people get invested into their bases and wont log off.) Cheers.

One of the big problems I see with raiding is that there really isn't a point... I could raid someone with 10 processors and I wouldn't be able to steal any of them because first of all, you can't get a processor out of a door, and even if you could (through a double door), most people who have a lot of processors get staff to freeze them so I wouldn't be able to grav gun them anyways.. So.. the question is.. why waste 1-2 c4 ($150,000-$300,000) in the first place - to get into a base that you can only get 1-2 go's at their printers/processors before you have to leave. 

My suggestion to combat this pointless raiding, would be to make it so you can pickup other peoples processors and put them into like... !recover or something, And you could look at a processor and type !claimprocessor and then it would disappear and go into your 'recover' inventory and if you wanted to spawn it in you could type !recoverall and it would spawn in all the processors you had collected.. or !recover to only spawn in one at a time. Then this gives the investment of a raid, be it a c4 or risking a blowtorch purpose. Obviously !recover wipes with the server reboot. Let me know what you think, but I guarentee that this would make more people raid/base (And this would also increase the server population because people get invested into their bases and wont log off.) Cheers.

There will be gang rewards tied to raiding, however if you are solo raiding without being in a gang the problem will persist. 

In spirit of your Idea i would say you get a Box entity that can hold X amount of entities which still gives you the risk of transportation since people can steal it and the more entities, the harder it is.

add coin flips so people can gamble their money with each other

There is /roll but I can add a coin flip

I have a few ideas for raiding and defending that will be going in for the major update. So hold with me

It's only me and I have to work on absolutely everything so it does take time for these things to go into play

Quick suggestion, make it to where modified weapons classify as different ones. If you don't understand let me just say what happened to me. I was playing assassin and recently bought a legendary scout from someone. Forgot the assassin spawned with a scout and used the legendary. Made it disappear because I already have one. Would be nice to prevent that, maybe by making it to where modified weapons are a different slot or something like that?

• Like 1

--Staff--

Possibly add an actual -Head Moderator- rank for your top 5 best mods. These certain mods will have a little bit more power than all other mods and a little bit less power than admins. Just a dumb thought :P

Change the "Staff on Duty" job so it actually serves a purpose than just being there. Change the model of it and revamp it maybe?

Possibly make it where if a staff member physguns a player, it will freeze them while being physgunned.

Add tp sit areas for staff to go to if they need a place to take a sit.

Block off all sit area roofs so they can't be interrupted by other players.

--Players / Server--

Possibly have a whitelisting system for CP.

Have something for CP for when someone takes a drug, the CP can check to see if they have been using or taking drugs.

--That's it for now. Will think of more later maybe--

Revisit the rulings on Raids such as only allowing people to raid bases if they are raiding and not just camping someones base. 

Also Change the rulings on NLR to mainly be coming back and interacting with the raid instead of sitting by and watching. 

Im not mentioning who did this, But Someone is currently being abit of a douche doing this on the server at this time.

Revisit the rulings on Raids such as only allowing people to raid bases if they are raiding and not just camping someones base. 

If they're just jerking off inside (not farming entities inside, etc), it sounds like they're done raiding. Ask a staff member to intervene. If a staff member is doing this, PM me and we can do it the Walter way.

Edit: AlsO WHERE ARE My MoNEY POTS

(it does not require wire pls sugar]

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=109905241

• Rubik unpinned this topic