[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Suggestions for today:

Have it to where we can slide the power of master sword boosting where max is the boost we have atm so it's easier to boost up small ledges wthiout losing hp

All cps must be given more incentive to want people from afar and not just use autowant

Remove scratch offs, they are annoying

Kings should be able to have an automatic system to get money every X minutes people are on their doors

Joining a kingdom made could have an entity kind of like house alarm that triggers the payment per minute thing

Other than that

Becoming the landlord could also use these king mechanics (idk if this is already how it works)

Read the first letter of each sentence

Suggestions for today:

Have it to where we can slide the power of master sword boosting where max is the boost we have atm so it's easier to boost up small ledges wthiout losing hp

All cps must be given more incentive to want people from afar and not just use autowant

Remove scratch offs, they are annoying

Kings should be able to have an automatic system to get money every X minutes people are on their doors

Joining a kingdom made could have an entity kind of like house alarm that triggers the payment per minute thing

Other than that

Becoming the landlord could also use these king mechanics (idk if this is already how it works)

Read the first letter of each sentence

To add on with the kingdom / king thing:

Add servents for the king so he would have protection.

Add something for the king to use as in buying doors and being able to put tax on them. Whoever buys the doors has to deal with the kings tax amount which can me 0.5% to idk 2%? Or maybe even something like 1k to 10k in door tax maybe?

Also, make it where, if the king was actually setting up a kingdom somewhere, he can ONLY buy the doors in that single district. That is to avoid abusing the taxing system for him as well. If the king switches jobs, he will still own those doors until he sells them, BUT he will not continue the tax rate on them if he switches. Just some thoughts maybe. It's to add more RP for the king since there isn't that much going on with him currently.

Not sure how hard this would be to do but my suggestion is to add in a display that shows the stats of weapons that have been modified in the inventory. 

Now as I am almost always modifying weapons it's hard to look in my inventory and see which weapon I want to grab out, the names help a little bit but a lot of the time the names stay the same and it's hard to remember what stats they have for example look at my inventory currently: [image: haicr]

Now how would you choose your weapons? If I want a shotgun that has boosted damage I would have to take out each shotgun one at a time and drop them to see what stats they have and if I want to use it. Keep in mind these are only the uncommons I currently have, I think if it showed stats in the inventory it would help everyone that modifies weapons out a TON.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Can we add a child class?

This is for people who just cry about everything and the staff can set them to that. Thanks!

Okay, real suggestions:

Have something for new players who close out of MOTD once they first join and don't read the rules and don't know them then complain saying we're breaking the rules, to a NPC that is in spawn the says "FREE STUFF" and when they click on it, it's Tunnel, Booper, Dindu, or even Sugar just reading the rules to them. There is no way for them to get rid of it until the person is done reading the MOTD.

:p

• Like 1

Can we add a child class?

This is for people who just cry about everything and the staff can set them to that. Thanks!

Okay, real suggestions:

Have something for new players who close out of MOTD once they first join and don't read the rules and don't know them then complain saying we're breaking the rules, to a NPC that is in spawn the says "FREE STUFF" and when they click on it, it's Tunnel, Booper, Dindu, or even Sugar just reading the rules to them. There is no way for them to get rid of it until the person is done reading the MOTD.

:p

I'd gladly record myself reading the motd for this cause lmao

• Rubik unpinned this topic