[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

VALLEYOFDEA7H" timestamp="1498741652"]

We should have better cars...

I don't enjoy trying to drive an oversensitive pile of shit down the street. Only to end up accidentally hitting someone and causing problems.

They are way too sensitive, just one click of the A key or D key will send the vehicle directly into a wall. 

Maybe new cars aswell? 

I honestly just want to tokyo drift around... I thought it would be pretty damn awesome to drive in a car that has a little more control.

How about better vehicles? Thought that would be a great addition to the server content.

strongly disagree

Im pretty sure Sugar had looked at multiple packs,and we used to have different cars but its more then just adding new cars,they can cause an immense amount of lag,crashing,lua errors,etc.It would be cool but their really isn't a pack that good that doesen't have one of those problems.

It'd be worth looking into since we have a new host which seems to be much  stronger than the last one

I dont know if this can be done now or added to the new map but here it goes!

People love to pd raid, if its either for killing the mayor or raiding the pd. So why not split it up and make 3 rp raidable buildings?

One could be a actuall bank with a "Vault" for raiding "cash".

Jobs for protection-Security gurds/CP

Second could be the PD with a "weapons locker" for raiding "weapons shipments"

Jobs for protection - all and any CP

Third could to actually have a "Town hall" for mayor "Assinations" 

Jobs for protection-Cp (if called using panic button or lockdown) Bodyguards for mayor X2

With the upcoming Gangs update it would be great to get more tactical with raiding as your "Gang" could simaultaniously hit both or all  at the same time like in the movies.

give gaben a courthouse too or at least a courtroom in the PD and give his job and the lawyer job some actual abilities to RP with

Boi. That idea was mentioned months ago and it's being implemented into the new map. Check the map suggestion post.

Boi. you think I remember what happened months ago? I don't even remember the day before yesterday my nibba

This might have been suggested before but it would be nice to have a better way of contacting CP in case of a RDMer, mingebag, kidnapper, etc. All the things we need mods for usually could be better handled by CP. Possibly extending the jail sentence time as well. Have a way for specific CP officials to /respond to calls, call for backup, etc.

This might have been suggested before but it would be nice to have a better way of contacting CP in case of a RDMer, mingebag, kidnapper, etc. All the things we need mods for usually could be better handled by CP. Possibly extending the jail sentence time as well. Have a way for specific CP officials to /respond to calls, call for backup, etc.

+1 also because it makes no sense to let kidnappers hold people 5 min for no reason but CP can only jail for 4 min... if you're a terrorist.

(Kidnapping is still cancer)

Make CP inaccessible if you have less than x hours on the server like most servers do so people can learn the rules before trying to enforce them. And maybe a CP Cadet job that has limited access to CP tools and can be trained by more experienced CP that will now be able to distinguish people who don't know what they're doing yet.

+1 also because it makes no sense to let kidnappers hold people 5 min for no reason but CP can only jail for 4 min... if you're a terrorist.

Make CP inaccessible if you have less than x hours on the server like most servers do so people can learn the rules before trying to enforce them. And maybe a CP Cadet job that has limited access to CP tools and can be trained by more experienced CP that will now be able to distinguish people who don't know what they're doing yet.

For the part where you need hours to be cp, thats smart and somehow maybe make it so you have to be playing and you cant afk to get hours to play cp

• Like 1

For the part where you need hours to be cp, thats smart and somehow maybe make it so you have to be playing and you cant afk to get hours to play cp

Just have a test to take before being able to do CP classes, people are a lot less willing to put in effort to be a CP if they go minging.

Either Increase the income with Bitcoins, or decrease the price. You literally have to be on for at least 5-6-7 Hours just to make your money back. Not worth it. Upgrades are kinda ass too

I agree, I bought one server rack and all the upgrades, I lost so much money on that shit.

Add an extra slot for CCs, only being able to have 2 friends on it is just a weird number and itd be easier to sell slots

(this is personal, idk if anyone else agrees.)

Add an extra slot for CCs, only being able to have 2 friends on it is just a weird number and itd be easier to sell slots

(this is personal, idk if anyone else agrees.)

+1

how about if its like we can spend 5$ for each extra slot

Just have a test to take before being able to do CP classes, people are a lot less willing to put in effort to be a CP if they go minging.

That could also work well, but how would it be implemented? in-game somehow or a forum test? if its on forums how would they then be added to cp? would there have to be ranks and groups sort of like vip and respected with just the CP stuff? seems kind of complicated but I'm sure something can be figured out one way or another.

• Rubik unpinned this topic