[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

I only have one suggestion, and it has to do with the legacy job jigsaw.

OKay so you know how while playing as jigsaw in order to kill someone you have to do !sleep right

Well I was thinking that maybe we change this up a bit and maybe add a new legacy character. 

Jigsaw at his base is not a serial killer, and therefore maybe he shouldn't be able to tp and kill, but instead maybe he can tp and knock someone out, after which he could place them I'm a "torture chamber" and give them a certain amount of time to escape before he kills them. After rewatching the saw series for the hundredth time I figured this would be a good idea.

What becomes of the sleep command though?

Simple, Freddy Kreuger. Create a Freddy Krueger legacy job who uses the sleep command, only instead of just tping to kill the victim, this command puts the victim into a temporary state of "sleep paralysis" which could have the same vision effects of one of the drugs on the server without the physical effects while also freezing them in place for say ten seconds after Freddy teleported.

I'm interested to see other people's opinions on this idea and what changes they could make to better perfect this idea

Funny thing is, it used to not be Jigsaw. The class used to be called "The Teddy" and it was some deformed scary teddy bear that would run around. The model change / job change was due to the Teddy bear mdoel crashing the server. I agree that something like that could be cool but I would have to figure something out in order to make it work!

+1 that sounds awesome

Also make Ronald do something he's lame

and BRING BACK DOGE

I actually agree with this a lot. It's annoying when you make a base then a cop warrants you and destroys the whole base and you have to remake it. It's even more annoying when you're not staff or VIP so you can't save it then all of that work is wasted and you just get salty. Plus, CP proof doors are very strong cause of the reason of you cant battering ram it fast enough and usually cops dont always work together in raids. I dont think it should be 3 minutes though. I think it should be more of 20 seconds because the speed that the battering ram destroys props and the amount of cops that might be there with battering rams. But, other than that, great suggestion!

The problem with 20 secs is the like 52 part fading doors

or the 700 props stacked on one another

Cops aren't supposed to raid alone, i.e. the call for back up system, so if there is 5 cops raiding one base and it lasts 3 minutes, well its not gonna take long for 5 cops to get through, not really fair for the base owner, it needs to be less than a minute at minimum.

If its a minute lets say, then the cooldown on battering should be reduced

I mean from a cops perspective, the fading door with 72 parts cant be battered in a minute as it stands

72 parts is a very gross over exaggeration, at most 10 on a door otherwise it's a waste of props, trust me when I say a minute at most is fine.

This sounds like it would make CP raids easier for CP but maybe that is more balanced since currently with one ways one defender can kill multiple CP in a raid so maybe this will make CP Raids more intense on basers. but hey, it wasn't my idea so if it's what the people want, go for it.

Just quickly throwing this out there:

Overhall on the job description/items they have on spawn and the addition of basic rules for example-Weapons dealer Can-base--Cannot raid/self supply/mug

Removal of jobs that cause major rdm complaints or have no viable means for RP (for example Gandalf)

Bonuses to Vip members--yes im aware there are donator jobs but maybe extra perks like Extra 1 printer and extra processor.

More vehicles to the server

New shops for sellers

Seller class?-- literally just sells items from the inv dunno maybe can use a pistol ? 

New style of printers with more upgrade styles?

updated bitminers-ive seen a few servers with bitminers that use generators etc and has a cool looking bit screen when used.

Purchasable Inv extender in donator shop.

More !unbox cases with different types of items (for example Medic case contains drugs health kits etc.

Defibs for raiders / medics (can be exspensive and lost upon death)

Maybe a map extension (underground tunnels? train station? Actual mine? Farm lands? Dock?<<< could lead to fishing etc)

just a few ideas will bring more XD

+1

and also a new, much bigger and more diverse map is in development and it will still have a downtown area.

Change the name of the "Nonlethal Pistol" to "Stun Gun" or etc so n00bs don't continue to use "I thought it was nonlethal" (their logic: nonlethal = no damage) to stungun abuse

Also make it actually do 0 damage

We should have better cars...

I don't enjoy trying to drive an oversensitive pile of shit down the street. Only to end up accidentally hitting someone and causing problems.

They are way too sensitive, just one click of the A key or D key will send the vehicle directly into a wall. 

Maybe new cars aswell? 

I honestly just want to tokyo drift around... I thought it would be pretty damn awesome to drive in a car that has a little more control.

• Have an option to choose if CC editor changed are permanent.
  • add a checkbox in the ban menu of Tmods that says extend and when someone checks it it shows up in a separate tab for mods so no bans go unextended.
  • Add !warn (ulx warn) to the ulx menu. sometimes it is impossible to warn someone through chat because their name is too similar to someone else's.

@sugar

^

Change the name of the "Nonlethal Pistol" to "Stun Gun" or etc so n00bs don't continue to use "I thought it was nonlethal" (their logic: nonlethal = no damage) to stungun abuse

Also make it actually do 0 damage

I don't think a wep can do 0 damage it has to be able to hit to have an effect on them

re-add the !spectate playername command. I don't see any reason for this. all you did was make it harder to catch propspammers and extend sit times when trying to find someone in particular to watch.

please for the love of tits nerf kidnapping. it's even worse now. it's so bad.

We should have better cars...

I don't enjoy trying to drive an oversensitive pile of shit down the street. Only to end up accidentally hitting someone and causing problems.

They are way too sensitive, just one click of the A key or D key will send the vehicle directly into a wall. 

Maybe new cars aswell? 

I honestly just want to tokyo drift around... I thought it would be pretty damn awesome to drive in a car that has a little more control.

I agree with this 100%

• Like 1

• Rubik unpinned this topic