[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Please change the props aliens are allowed to turn into people are trying to be minges and use the tubes to trap people inside them then just make them stay there or suicide to get out

• Have an option to choose if CC editor changed are permanent.
  • add a checkbox in the ban menu of Tmods that says extend and when someone checks it it shows up in a separate tab for mods so no bans go unextended.
  • Add !warn (ulx warn) to the ulx menu. sometimes it is impossible to warn someone through chat because their name is too similar to someone else's.

@sugar

This is a very minor thing, however I believe that police officers should only be allowed to kill during a raid if shot at first. 

My reasoning behind this is, a real life cop isn't gonna break into a house guns blazing unless they know for sure the person they're going after is waiting for them with a gun. Theyre going to go in, clear the residence, cuff the perp if need be until the search is over. And then either go about their day or make an arrest if contraband is found. 

Once again this is a minor thing but I feel it could add an aire of realism to the whole police raid system

@doug.qst should be instead "if raiding and someone has a gun out period they can be kos", a cop isnt going to wait for someone to shoot at them first if they have a weapon pointed at them when they break in.

Rule suggestions:

Change the warn system. should be three YELLED and IN TEXT warnings before you may attack the person. reason: its SO easy for someone to say "i warned them via voice" and unless the person who was killed has video proof, nobody can do anything about it. not to mention you can only spam the warning only so fast due to chat limitations. this makes it much easier for moderators/admins to check up on things without the player having to go through the hassle of recording and uploading the video footage.

Rule Clarification:

This is something i've seen happening a lot lately and different mods have had different opinions so i think it should be fixed on the rules. People have been using multiple stacked fading doors as "1 fading door" to defend against cops and force people to keypad crack, while i dont think this should be against the rules per se (cops should have more then ONE class with a cracker if thats the case), its needs to be clarified if it can be done or not and how many stacked fading doors are allowed. my personal suggestion is to allow a max of 2 stacked fading doors to count as one (keeps people from pickpocketing and cops can still raid.

Basing change:

This will likely be a doozy because a lot of people will be against it BUT i think it will add a new, more intresting dynamic to base building and raiding. to put it simply "when defending, the raider must be able to see you for you to be able to shoot them". raiding, while it can be fun, has stagnated here IMO. unless you have C4 there is a very low chance of your raid being successful even if you're a cop. i was going to say "even if its well made" but lets be honest here, even a simple design can thwart most people. IF this is done, C4 would not be needed and can be completely removed. so how do you defend your base? simple, shooting windows. the 3 fading doors rule would have to be changed to "3 fading doors to get to your loot" or whatever. to defend against FDA with this system ie (opening it quickly and quickly shutting the window so they dont have a chance to retaliate) simply allow unlimited keypads (you can set a keypad to open a fading door for 5 seconds on an "incorrect password") OR if it can be managed, a spicific tool for this purpose itself (buttons would not be allowed due to it being EASY to FDA even unintentionally). I think this will allow for a much more fun raiding and defending experience for both parties involved.

Printer Change:

If one logs off, their printers disappear. this can be abused or if the person just rage quits you just wasted time effort and possibly money on raiding the person. change it so that when someone logs off, the printer stays in world and has a CHANCE every 5-10 minutes to "malfunction" and delete itself. if the person logs back in before it disappears, its still claimed by them (they cant spawn more printers)

Quality of life change:

please please PLEASE change it so the advanced duplicator keeps weld constraints when we paste it in world, its such a pain to re-weld everything after a failed PD raid

@doug.qst should be instead "if raiding and someone has a gun out period they can be kos", a cop isnt going to wait for someone to shoot at them first if they have a weapon pointed at them when they break in.

Rule suggestions:

Change the warn system. should be three YELLED and IN TEXT warnings before you may attack the person. reason: its SO easy for someone to say "i warned them via voice" and unless the person who was killed has video proof, nobody can do anything about it. not to mention you can only spam the warning only so fast due to chat limitations. this makes it much easier for moderators/admins to check up on things without the player having to go through the hassle of recording and uploading the video footage.

Rule Clarification:

This is something i've seen happening a lot lately and different mods have had different opinions so i think it should be fixed on the rules. People have been using multiple stacked fading doors as "1 fading door" to defend against cops and force people to keypad crack, while i dont think this should be against the rules per se (cops should have more then ONE class with a cracker if thats the case), its needs to be clarified if it can be done or not and how many stacked fading doors are allowed. my personal suggestion is to allow a max of 2 stacked fading doors to count as one (keeps people from pickpocketing and cops can still raid.

Basing change:

This will likely be a doozy because a lot of people will be against it BUT i think it will add a new, more intresting dynamic to base building and raiding. to put it simply "when defending, the raider must be able to see you for you to be able to shoot them". raiding, while it can be fun, has stagnated here IMO. unless you have C4 there is a very low chance of your raid being successful even if you're a cop. i was going to say "even if its well made" but lets be honest here, even a simple design can thwart most people. IF this is done, C4 would not be needed and can be completely removed. so how do you defend your base? simple, shooting windows. the 3 fading doors rule would have to be changed to "3 fading doors to get to your loot" or whatever. to defend against FDA with this system ie (opening it quickly and quickly shutting the window so they dont have a chance to retaliate) simply allow unlimited keypads (you can set a keypad to open a fading door for 5 seconds on an "incorrect password") OR if it can be managed, a spicific tool for this purpose itself (buttons would not be allowed due to it being EASY to FDA even unintentionally). I think this will allow for a much more fun raiding and defending experience for both parties involved.

Printer Change:

If one logs off, their printers disappear. this can be abused or if the person just rage quits you just wasted time effort and possibly money on raiding the person. change it so that when someone logs off, the printer stays in world and has a CHANCE every 5-10 minutes to "malfunction" and delete itself. if the person logs back in before it disappears, its still claimed by them (they cant spawn more printers)

Quality of life change:

please please PLEASE change it so the advanced duplicator keeps weld constraints when we paste it in world, its such a pain to re-weld everything after a failed PD raid

The basing change will just lead to either a bunch of people leaving or alot of people getting in trouble, everyone would continue to base the way they ALWAYS have and get in trouble for it, which is just an annoyance for everyone

Well I say "if shot at first" because this gives the cops an opportunity to assert their authority and issue an order to drop the weapon, thus giving the person being raided a chance to comply before they're gunned down. 

Which brings the thought of whether police should be able to confiscate weapons from unlicensed users during a base raid or not. 

Lets face it, the majority of cp abuse their power heavily. This abuse has started the wheels turning in my head on how they can be nerfed a bit to make things and bit more fun for everyone

• Rubik unpinned this topic