[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

You broke the rules. Stop crying about it. This thread is for serious suggestions and discussion.

Was a serious suggestion, a tmod got demoted because he screwed up, he obviously didn't understand and needed more guidance. Also I broke NLR once. Im not salty, I hope this server strives again but currently its heading downhill.

You can view all of the new staff members in the Mod / Admin section under the "Not Poop" section where all of the accepted mod apps are put

What precision tools did you use? As of right now it's disabled besides the push and pull due to some people able to crash the server using it rather easily

I really just want the tools that make it easier to build like move or weld.

Was a serious suggestion, a tmod got demoted because he screwed up, he obviously didn't understand and needed more guidance. Also I broke NLR once. Im not salty, I hope this server strives again but currently its heading downhill.

Erm, Didnt you get demoted? Also i've seen you break the rules a ton ingame. Didnt you also make a goodbye thread? boi get gone.

Erm, Didnt you get demoted? Also i've seen you break the rules a ton ingame. Didnt you also make a goodbye thread? boi get gone.

+1 get gone boi

• Rubik unpinned this topic