[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

If you want my opinion

• The new printers are illegal, yet bitcoin miners arent and they produce money faster and without batteries.
  • Printers take too long to "level up". I left one for 3 hours, and at max it produced 3500 in a full charge. Plus, the equipment for overclock isnt easily accesible. I think a new printer system would be good, or atleast make them more profitable than miners.
  • Why you cant physgun planting areas is odd. It would make organizing them 100x less frustrating.
  • Why cant we grav-gun weapon forges?

Thats what I have so far.

I am not happy with the new UI for the boombox. It is harder to find the music I enjoyed playing. It doesn't let pick the music I wanted to hear. Make the UI better. I prefer the older UI or UI with more music. Does the music come from Soundcloud or Youtube? Sugar make easier for me and others to find the music they want to play.

I am not happy with the new UI for the boombox. It is harder to find the music I enjoyed playing. It doesn't let pick the music I wanted to hear. Make the UI better. I prefer the older UI or UI with more music. Does the music come from Soundcloud or Youtube? Sugar make easier for me and others to find the music they want to play.

+1 on this actually. 

Most of the music that used to be on the old boombox didn't work but at least they still came up when you search up, but now some of the searches doesn't even pop up.

+1 on this actually. 

Most of the music that used to be on the old boombox didn't work but at least they still came up when you search up, but now some of the searches doesn't even pop up.

+1 Even though I previously noted on this before, you literally can't find music you're looking for, It's nice now every song plays you request, but whats the point if no music even comes up in search.

Neither, it comes from a German website called Pleer. You can upload your own music to it if you want to see it on the search bar. This is the only playback api that works very well and works in gmod. Youtube does not support audio streaming and the way it was done before was gutted and had a 30% chance of working. This one works 100% of the time except it doesn't have nearly as many options as youtube.

Soundcloud does work though and I can add support for that

While we're on the topic of boomboxes, please add in an option to make the boombox only accessible to the owner. It's frustrating when you're trying to play a song and one of the wild squeakers comes along and lolxds your fucking boombox into niggerzbop or some other overplayed racist song.

Meh most melee weapons are shit, Trying to kill someone with a melee weapon while they're moving is near impossible because the Hit detection is awful, You get lucky or pretty much have to wait till they stand still till you can hit them.

While we're on the topic of boomboxes, please add in an option to make the boombox only accessible to the owner. It's frustrating when you're trying to play a song and one of the wild squeakers comes along and lolxds your fucking boombox into niggerzbop or some other overplayed racist song.

This is done for the next update

Rebuff lightsaber, wtf is this shit

Lightsabers are more of a utility than a weapon. To run at full power it requires a lot of resources plus they are overpowered when they run at 100%. Now it's a mastersword that can light things on fire and also heal you and I think that is fine.

Meh most melee weapons are shit, Trying to kill someone with a melee weapon while they're moving is near impossible because the Hit detection is awful, You get lucky or pretty much have to wait till they stand still till you can hit them.

It's mainly due to the fact that not many people use melee weapons. Guns are purposely made easily obtainable because of Custom Classes. If they were hard to get it would make the server very p2w-ish

• Rubik unpinned this topic