[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

You COULD still use some of the scripts you made for Evocity like the weed growing NPC and even the crafting system. The only change is weed grows in a pot and crafting is done with mining metal from rocks (I've seen servers with mining in Downtown, so make it a chance to get metal or gems).

You COULD still use some of the scripts you made for Evocity like the weed growing NPC and even the crafting system. The only change is weed grows in a pot and crafting is done with mining metal from rocks (I've seen servers with mining in Downtown, so make it a chance to get metal or gems).

Nah, DarkRP kids like it simple. They would probably leave if I added something so complex where they had to watch something grow for 5 minutes. I am kinda done "innovating" or making stuff for the server. If there is some workshop addon that looks cool I may add it in or if there is something that I do think is really silly to make, I may make it. But I will just go back to editing custom classes and helping other servers or something.

Like they all say, if it's not broken, don't fix it. And after that evocity update, I lost all faith in trying something new. But, what can you do about it  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nah, DarkRP kids like it simple. They would probably leave if I added something so complex where they had to watch something grow for 5 minutes. I am kinda done "innovating" or making stuff for the server. If there is some workshop addon that looks cool I may add it in or if there is something that I do think is really silly to make, I may make it. But I will just go back to editing custom classes and helping other servers or something.

Like they all say, if it's not broken, don't fix it. And after that evocity update, I lost all faith in trying something new. But, what can you do about it  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You could add it but not advertise it as one of the main features lolol

Please add licenses back, also I would honestly love a nerf on force leap. It was just so much fun to make sure people weren't driving improperly.

As what sugar was talking about kids liking it 'simple' the licenses weren't simple and licenses would effect everyone.

(unlike growing drugs, you can choose to be apart of growing drugs but you don't have to be, add growing back plz)

Can we change the Russian Roulette pistol to this one http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=561624676&searchtext= 

In real Russian Roulette you can shoot the other person and then shoot your self if you didn't shoot them. So can you either use this one or change the current one, thanks!

Can we change the Russian Roulette pistol to this one http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=561624676&searchtext= 

In real Russian Roulette you can shoot the other person and then shoot your self if you didn't shoot them. So can you either use this one or change the current one, thanks!

Wouldn't that start trolling. Randomly shooting people with russian roulette?

Also the fact of C4 and Door Charges have been really annoying. Me and some other people (Not going to give out names) have been thinking about the C4 and door charges. They are very OP, the fact they have a pretty big blast radius, as well as it is impossible to get rid of (if you're defending your base) . Personally I think it removes the fairness of a new player and a person who has been playing the server for a while. Some people may not agree with me but, if this is roleplay having C4 randomly isn't really possible (irl of course). This may not be a real problem, but I think it is. If you agree with me great! you don't? whats your opinion on door charges

I want to make a request:

Can you get rid of seeing what others have unboxed in chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM GETTING AIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, it is really annoying if someone spams keys but seeing what people unboxed isn't the worst thing in the world.

I think the Russian roulette we have now is fine. The real purpose is to just die. I don't think having the choice to possibly kill someone would be the best option

In regards to C4 and doorcharges, doorcharges are not OP considering they blow down only door props. C4 is there for the groups that make crouch bases which kinda make it "impossible to raid". You may be asking "well then just outlaw crouch bases and remove c4". I could but that limits people into what they can build. This server isn't rp, it's basically who can build the best base and survive. So restricting options would not be the best choice. Do I think it's a little OP? Well for 500k for 1 (I think) is pretty reasonable. But people may get them through the processor or something which kinda hinders the new players. It's a nifty tool that will break people's bases a bit. I can look into it and see if it's too powerful and if it's blowing down too many props.

Experienced players should not be raiding new players. It's actually a rule for custom classes "3) You cannot raid new players. Pick on people your own size". If you see this happening, let a staff member know and they will deal with them. Of course it's hard to really limit people and really tell who is new and who isn't but custom classes are generally more over powered the the standard classes since they spawn with weapons. Their weapons aren't OP, just they "can" spawn with more weapons than a VIP member or regular user. There is no real way to balance that as far as I am concerned.

Also, this is more "who can build the best base" rather than real RP. Is real RP there? I would like to believe there is a small layer of it. People legit pay other players money to raid them to test their base designs.

How about you add the black currency coins back in and use them to open Rare cases?

Like 5 coins = Money Case (10k-500k idk)

10 coins could be a rare item case (Raven Stone, Tesla Rifle, Molotov Cocktails etc.)

20 could be a High Money Case (1m-5m)

and any others you might wanna add in

• Rubik unpinned this topic