[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Since the map is going to be way bigger then the current one can you add helicopters or even planes to the server so travel can be much easier and maybe even some fun rp ways such as someone being Arnold or ect...

I think someone else suggested this. The thing about that is their is pretty much only one darkrp map which can fit that, and evocity is not that map. It's mainly due to the skybox not being big enough for this, I think the roof of the map is too low.

If that's the case then why don't we make the sky barrier higher so we can use helicopters and if people want to make a sky base as a preacher then they can make it even bigger. I also think planes would be cool, because some planes are pretty cool looking

That's not how it works unfortunately. Once a map is compiled you can't just raise the skybox. Plus, it's like that for FPS reasons. Consult this image

0edb2779a88db0091fd6c555a92d0f7e.png

A combination of image 1 and 2 is how evocity works. I have already tired to fly a plane in evocity and unless you enjoy crashing because you hit the skybox by lifting 20 feet off the ground, this map does not support it. Plus the map separates into sections which looks like this basically

Properskyboxexample.gif

Ideally for helicopters / planes you want 

Improperskyboxexample.gif

But if you have that, then a lot of stuff seems to break. I am not a mapping expert so take what I say with a grain of salt but that is the general consensus as to why flying vehicles will not and cannot be introduced.

Since the map is bigger and since more people's play as cops, I think you should add job which is similar to the old batman vip job, and one with the Joker. I think it could inhance the rp and the Joker could be able to raid, mug, bank raid, and everything the crime faction can do but is allowed to kos batman or something. I just think if we introduce super heroes and villans, then maybe people can team up more and have a head quarters or something similar. I also think that this can bring gangs and stuff to the game, kinda like cops vs robbers with the Joker V Batman. Batman can be with cops too. 

P.S Everyone likes superheroes

Since the map is bigger and since more people's play as cops, I think you should add job which is similar to the old batman vip job, and one with the Joker. I think it could inhance the rp and the Joker could be able to raid, mug, bank raid, and everything the crime faction can do but is allowed to kos batman or something. I just think if we introduce super heroes and villans, then maybe people can team up more and have a head quarters or something similar. I also think that this can bring gangs and stuff to the game, kinda like cops vs robbers with the Joker V Batman. Batman can be with cops too. 

I feel like this is pointless, Sugar removed a bunch of silly classes because of the fact that they all did the same things

I think having a raider and a thief pointless, they both do the same thing, like I said I think batman could be like a cop but not the same, maybe if he sees a crime then he can beat the guy up but not using guns, and Joker can be like all the other criminals but maybe he gets to RDM a cop every 10 minutes. Why? Because he's a Psyco path. So not exactly the same, they should be different and I think it would inhance the rp.

I think having a raider and a thief pointless, they both do the same thing, like I said I think batman could be like a cop but not the same, maybe if he sees a crime then he can beat the guy up but not using guns, and Joker can be like all the other criminals but maybe he gets to RDM a cop every 10 minutes. Why? Because he's a Psyco path. So not exactly the same, they should be different and I think it would inhance the rp.

Well of course it's relatively pointless. The whole point is to have different loadouts. The thief and the raider are under the crime faction.

To tell you the truth, there was supposed to be a Vigilante Faction except I didn't have the best rule set thought out. Thinking about it though popped some ideas into my head so I will see what I can do. "Superheros" probably won't make it. But Batman isn't really a "superhero" just a rich bitch

5d7598b783437573f68b02207104f25e.png

I know I don't play much anymore.. But a option on printers to claim them as your own, for example this could be helpful for if you get done raiding someone and steal there printers, they cant D/C to claim them back..another cool thing that you could do is sell them before you logg off or what ever.

I know I don't play much anymore.. But a option on printers to claim them as your own, for example this could be helpful for if you get done raiding someone and steal there printers, they cant D/C to claim them back..another cool thing that you could do is sell them before you logg off or what ever.

Neat idea, will do

• Rubik unpinned this topic