[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

I know I make a million suggestions, but I will try to keep this my last suggestion to the server:

When we were talking about changing the map, we also were talking about increasing the population cap to 70.

Now you could probably guess, what my suggestion is going to be about, but ... 

Could we increase the server population to 70?

Maybe not 70, but like 60 or something? The server is getting pretty full :/

https://scriptfodder.com/scripts/view/1823/discussion

PLEASE

If not,

PORTABLE GROW ZONES

Grow zones are specifically made for superadmins to edit and save. Users can't really do that. Although, I can just make an overrided growzone for users that they can spawn.

Drugs are really easy to make. All these do is apply a post process texture to your screen and mess with player values like jumping, running, health, scale, model, ect. Maybe I will make plants that give you drugs or something but I wanted to make an event system first

We should think about taking out the skullcrusher from the game. Yes i know if it the greatest thing in the world and it gives you sanic speed but it really RUINS the way of raiding:

Ex: I was raiding a mega base in rich area and everyone in the mega base had the superspeed from the skullcrusher. I killed like one or two and of course they broke nlr and came back but I really couldn't even shoot one or hit them with anyone because of couldn't keep the pace of my aim on their body. All they were doing were just running around and i had no chance to even touch them. Once a person found me they chased my down with a electricity mod or something and burned me while he was running around in circles, it was the most stupidest thing in the world

I know that i am not the only that has this problem because i asked people on the sever and they were actually happen that it would get taken out. I am sorry that i am just a crybaby over this gun but this gun is something else. It ruins the way of dark rp in all.

Also you said you were just going to take it but it hasnt happened so i am this suggestion for it.

We should think about taking out the skullcrusher from the game. Yes i know if it the greatest thing in the world and it gives you sanic speed but it really RUINS the way of raiding:

Ex: I was raiding a mega base in rich area and everyone in the mega base had the superspeed from the skullcrusher. I killed like one or two and of course they broke nlr and came back but I really couldn't even shoot one or hit them with anyone because of couldn't keep the pace of my aim on their body. All they were doing were just running around and i had no chance to even touch them. Once a person found me they chased my down with a electricity mod or something and burned me  while he was running around in circles, it was the most stupidest thing in the world

I know that i am not the only that has this problem because i asked people on the sever and they were actually happen that it would get taken out. I am sorry that i am just a crybaby over this gun but this gun is something else. It ruins the way of dark rp in all.

Also you said you were just going to take it but it hasnt happened so i am this suggestion for it.

Yea, I removed the speed increase from it for the next reset.

How about if a hitman dies with an active hit, he drops a document containing details on the hit. Then a player could use that to kill the person who set the hit?

This is an interesting idea. I like this. +1

How about if a hitman dies with an active hit, he drops a document containing details on the hit. Then a player could use that to kill the person who set the hit?

That honestly seems like a heck hole for RDM. It would basically be like "Yo jimmy, kill me and take my document". Then jimmy comes strutting over and kills Billy Bob. Billy Bob calls for RDM but it's not rdm because "he had a document"?

I mean, the idea seems cool, don't get me wrong. But when a hitman dies it should just end there

That honestly seems like a heck hole for RDM. It would basically be like "Yo jimmy, kill me and take my document". Then jimmy comes strutting over and kills Billy Bob. Billy Bob calls for RDM but it's not rdm because "he had a document"?

I mean, the idea seems cool, don't get me wrong. But when a hitman dies it should just end there

I guess so. I mean, the staff could just check to see if the hitman was killed, and from there we can assume that he got the note and that's why he killed the hit setter.

How about a revamp of the unboxing system? 

The user buys a crate (which is an actual entity) through the f4 menu and buys a key (another entity) and touches them together. A ton of smoke comes out of the box and the items is left in a pile of wood (like what you get when you destroy a hl2 crate).

This is definitely possible, I saw something similar on a ZombieRP server with a supply drop (you didn't need a key). The smoke should be easy to add, it's the crate and key that'd be hardish. If you think about it, it's just like this:

IF key is touching crate THEN

SPAWN Smoke

PICK ITEM from LIST

BREAK crate

ENDIF

(Excuse the pseudocode, I have no idea how lua or its syntax works, it's a lot harder than this for sure.)

This also could be a possibility to add in new types of crates.

• Rubik unpinned this topic