[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Make impounding cars grant more XP. We honestly find random cars so rarely that there is no point in giving a paltry 55 XP. I think 100 or 150 would be sufficient.

The thing is, impounding can be abused hard. Since you just spawn the car, impound it, spawn it, impound it, ect..

Make impounding cars grant more XP. We honestly find random cars so rarely that there is no point in giving a paltry 55 XP. I think 100 or 150 would be sufficient.

The thing is, impounding can be abused hard. Since you just spawn the car, impound it, spawn it, impound it, ect..

Oh. That's true I guess.

Since the economy is smaller then what it used to be, can you change the in game price of custom weapons, models, and other weapons. Currently for custom weapons and models it's 45mil which will take ages to get and its also harder to get money, so if you can make new prices for everything it would be greatly, also for the black currency, because I want to get started saving up and knowing how much I need. Thanks

Improve mining or take it

Out completely. As of now mining is not worth the time it takes and you don't get enough xp or

Money when you could be fishing and get a lot more. I have tried mining

And disliked it

From the beginning so, I think it should be improved upon or taken out or maybe more locations.

Out completely. As of now mining is not worth the time it takes and you don't get enough xp or

And disliked it

From the beginning so, I think it should be improved upon or taken out or maybe more locations.

You can make some money from it or you can turn the gems into metal that you can craft guns and ammo and things with. Its not just something you hit with a pickaxe. Also it can get you more money and xp then fishing but its more luck driven.

Since the economy is smaller then what it used to be, can you change the in game price of custom weapons, models, and other weapons. Currently for custom weapons and models it's 45mil which will take ages to get and its also harder to get money, so if you can make new prices for everything it would be greatly, also for the black currency, because I want to get started saving up and knowing how much I need. Thanks

I said I was going to do this 1000 times so far. I just have to have some time and take some other priorities first. Also, the economy is far from being balanced due to the fact people made 1 mil - 1.5 mil in one day due to making 500 opium when there was no limit. Or people made a ton of money from printers and miners since they were not taking the money from the initial price of them, allowing them to spawn in 2 printers and 3 miners immediately. Also the fact that you could leave and rejoin to spawn more printers and miners kinda fucked it up.

This week, I may have some time to look into that but it's not the biggest priority right now.

And disliked it

You're not supposed to sell the ores. You're supposed to craft with them to make things, to later sell those items. You have the option to sell anything in the game because why not. You can process the metal into refined metal and then sell it if you wish. It does give you more money. But most people make weapons / entities with the metal.

I know it's a little slow but maybe I will make different tiers of pickaxes and fishing rods increasing your chance to get ores / fish by 5% then 10%

Sugar you should still add the joker considering there's batman and he needs a enemy to make the job more appealing and have a better rp aspect to it. Maybe the Joker can be part of the Terrorist faction and do something similar to the terrorist job. Maybe the joker can advert terrorism on the town every 20 minutes but only be allowed to use a knife or rpg, lol.

Some of my suggestions to the server:

• Map and/or Compass
  • Bring back the rule /advert Carjack *Just because it's getting really annoying with people just stealing cars*
  • Bring back Perks (Maybe)
  • REMOVE PRINTERS/BIT MINERS (I know you are not going to remove this because of population demands)

make a system for beer production and vodka production like true slav way.

Also more Classic Cars. Sure the F100 and '40 Deluxe Coupe are cool, but we need more classical cars not from Ford.

I want my oil money to go towards a noice vintage ride.

• Rubik unpinned this topic