-
Posts
58 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Steam ID
76561198114799845 -
Gametracker
johnny rebel -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by johnny rebel
-
Your a brave man pepe
-
This will create false reports and waste time I thought about that I couldn't think about how we could fix that then make a punishment for false reports.
-
Maybe if you made it so you get a reward for making a abuse report, I think most players don't care enough to report it maybe something in game would help motivate people to make abuse reports.
-
The admins seem to not care as much unless you do something directly to them or one of their friends i.e. I call Siren 12 in OOC, his friends say several things to defend him which makes sense but then when they get mad I blew up one of their bit coin miners that I thought was a money printer I got no verbal warning and no option to pay it back, just a sit and a warning. The Staff pick and choose who they verbally and permanently warn for the most part. Shouldn't this be expected though? Like if your friend is like "Pee pee pee poo poo poo this guy RDmed me please banz hims" the admin will most likely side with his friend or hiself and start the sit but if it's just a user they have no affiliation with they will just do "Your case was denied for the following reason: Ask the guy who killed you."
-
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 15, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway. Here is the better version of the video :
-
Fishing. Oil. Leveling system. Cars. Long ago, when the map was set to Evo City these were 4 of the coolest things on the server. then everything changed when the player base started to drop. Everyday fewer and fewer people joined but then they vanished. A few weeks later, Sugar changed the map back and gave everyone back their inflated money and although he is a amazing owner, his playerbase is full of low functioning aspies. But I believe Sugar Tits can save TitsRP.
-
then explain this
-
what about if you set a donation goal and when it hits X amount you will make a new server or something i could donate 2-300$ if you do something like this
-
Remember when the server was good, and there was fishing those were the good days. I don't know why people like this map so much it's boring
-
Replying to Staff Applications When Not Staff
johnny rebelreplied to Blacnova's topic in DiscussionBut don't you care what the people think about the person -
Replying to Staff Applications When Not Staff
johnny rebelreplied to Blacnova's topic in DiscussionI agree with Dakotah on this one also please follow the format -
i believe it was danielfromsl
-
Lol Reddit fag
-
Your memes are shit
-
How to make a kinda good base :|
johnny rebelreplied to Redrick Holton's topic in Videos / Screenshots-1 took to long to start making the even base -
Hawt Loli: http://i.4cdn.org/f/Driving.swf Sirlepepe: that is sugar spiderman thread?
-
I'll give you tree fidy
-
the guide forgot the part where you go and cry in the shower
-
Fact: allysa has a neck Fupa
-
when you see a picture of allysa
-
how do u abuse c4? how do we know someone with a custom class won't abuse it? why do you think someone who buys it would abuse it?
-
this man has nothing to do with the spoon incident
-
You are literally the prime example on why c4 shouldn't be on classes or be on the server. If you join a server with 10 thousand dollars, spend it all on a money printer and spend 2 hours making a base, just to have it explode in less then 5 minutes of removing the building sign, how would you feel? Why should you play on that server anymore? You now have no money, no base, and you know that basing is useless. Look around the server when you get on, who has a base still standing? People who have custom classes, and there will be around 5 people in each base, so the second someone calls raid they are there. When there's a new player, all they have is themselfs and maybe a double barreled. im not agreeing or disagreeing. i would extremely doubt sugar would ever take out custom classes how would he make money