[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Make the potions from alchemist last longer. also perhaps a throwable potion type of deal? (explosions)(acid)

also yeah longer lasting potions (also shrink potion)

Easy enough. I can do that.

Give people that has been here for 2 months a small loan of a milion dollars (You know, for shits and giggles) Or just give the Staff and other people that are well known 1 million or more. Also more dildo weapons. Lots of dildo weapons. Oh and playermodel of a dildo. I love dildos.

Yeah in spawn if you stack on top of someone (so you are on someones head) you can kill from there.

add a command like /quickwant

Due to being forced for them to be wanted in order to arrest I think adding that would be great  you just have to be looking at the player and you know type/hit bind with it.

Add an unwant thing for the new Quickwant baton the cops have. It'll be real useful if a cop accidently wants the wrong guy in the heat of the moment. Typing out /unwanted could result in the actual culprit getting away.

• Like 1

1. Make a rule where if someone is printing while building, instead of raiding them, call an admin. This way, people arent calling admemes because they were raided while building.

2. Increase bitminers farming amounts/speed

3. Delete a bunch of unnessecary classes

4. Remove the heals from unboxing, useless and messes up custom class health

5. Make keys an actualy item, so they can be traded :D

6. Add weapon shipments to unboxing

• Rubik unpinned this topic