Jump to content

cool guy

Member

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by cool guy

  1. Idk if this is the right thread to suggest stuff but maybe you Caan add a SWEP to deposit or withdraw money on the go
  2. 6 8 7 5 9
  3. :cry: :cry:
  4. Because private messaging isnt a thing on these forums
  5. You need CS:S, HL2:E1 and HL2:E2 i know i have CS:S, i don't know about those other things but i guess can you tell me where i can get them? http://kajar9.wix.com/cscheater2/ You can download textures from that site, not the games
  6. Ghostly and I*
  7. Maybe we could get a custom loading screen that showcases different parts of the map. I saw it on a server once and it was cool
  8. that's hot
  9. who r u
  10. This is the cringiest thing i've seen ever.
  11. i want evo city :c
  12. Your Steam Name: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Your ingame name: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Your Steam Profile: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) What segment would you like to be a part of?: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Why do you want to join the team?: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Anything else you would like to add? (leave blank if you have nothing to add) Well actually, yes I would! I would like to tell my journey story of wanting to join the press. It would make my day if I were accepted. I'm going to let you in on a little story. Once apon a time, there was a little boy who went by the name Max. This young boy was ever so amazed about the cool jobs that the press got to do. He was a nosy little runt, and enjoyed knowing about everyone's business, which is exactly what the press got to do. One day he was busy avoiding homework by playing on the popular sandbox-based game called Garry's Mod, that he didn't notice his dad got a job at the press office. When he went downstairs to have some dinner with his family, for his family ate together every single day, he noticed that his family was buzzing with conversation. "What's all of this about?" asked the young Max. "Well your Dad is now employed at the TitsRP News!" replied his mother. Max was awestruck at how someone he knew for all his life had suddenly become so important and cool. His Dads image had changed in his mind ever since that day. A couple days have gone by and he was curious about how the Press made all their newspapers, so he asked his Dad about it. "Well son," said his dad, "you see, we run sort of a research gossip thing. We have reporters who work their butts off getting stories which then our editors compile together and it's all published in a newspaper called 'The TitsRP News'". Max was so awestruck from this explanation that he just had to join the press. "Dad, Dad! How can I join the newspaper team!" " he cried. "Well it's simple, all you have to do is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" The End ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  13. cool guy

    Staff Sucks

    I don't think the staff are bad at their jobs, I just think that they're inconsistent. On multiple occasions i've been sitting in the same spot, calling for a mod while there are multiple on to no response for over 5 minutes. I understand that they are people like us and want to roleplay on a roleplay server, but if there are more than four moderators on then at least one can stop rping for a couple minutes to deal with a rule breaker (A mod finally came after he had just joined the server to a friend and I repeatedly asking for help in @ chat)
  14. So I became an amphetamine dealer because the rough recipe was extremely cheap, and i was almost done with my batch of the good stuff when suddenly i became a santa out of nowhere. All my materials that i bought as the dealer went RIP and i ended up losing all the money i put (Not a problem, b/c it wasn't a lot). Can you please add an option to not become santa randomly? I appreciate that you got it working but this is stupid, having the random chance of losing money shouldn't be a feature. Another way around this would be if you're an amphetamine dealer you cannot become santa kthxbye bbys
  15. Where is the second one?
  16. I'm not talking about when someone blocks off the end of a tunnel that leads nowhere, i'm talking about when someone (or a group of people) create a 'mega' base where it's all the bases in an area, and they block off the entrances. For example, in the screenshots that are below, a group of people have cordoned off the area that has the amphetamine buyer which basically makes an amphetamine cook useless because he can't raid. It makes the cookers who are not in that base useless because they have no good way of selling his product http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=575301351 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=575301040
×
×
  • Create New...