Jump to content

Noval

Member

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Noval

  1. A huge incident happened lately and I in result I couldn't come onto the server as I had to relocate temporarily but now I am back and will likely be this week. Thanks again, Noval.
  2. Played that for almost 3 hours I have a perfect strategy and its badass :P
  3. One thing I don't like is when mods ask if they want them to be warned. Its at the staffs discretion to warn them or not.
  4. Dope as need a spoiler button for the forums
  5. I don't think switching to evocitys a good idea it does kill servers. However this map https://garrysmods.org/download/71/rp-downtown-v4-exl is EXACTLY like downtown but has the sewers and a very nice suburb area and that's it.
  6. Noval

    bye

    You are pretty neat. Farewell!
  7. Buying T-Mod is an option and people take it either because they simply want to do it and pass the application or they failed the app and went on that way, and for your name it would likely be brought up about or It could be requested by an admin/headadmin upon purchase.
  8. https://i.gyazo.com/8e2f3509f93d57341abed7cc3d668a58.png[/img]#privilege
  9. Noval

    Jailing bug

    When arresting someone they have a chance to be sent to the car dealers area.
  10. Noval

    Perfect Meth?

    Tweak the recipe.
  11. Mic spam hobos can do justice already.
  12. My sides
  13. I found a cup of coffee. Hits the spot.
  14. Noval

    Class Idea

    I agree some more jobs would be nice but this seems like it was cause trouble.
  15. Noval

    Tod lost Mod?

    One of the questions*in the application* is if you want to be started as trial and if you have the skills required to be a regular Mod. He was likely put as a T-Mod for well seeing how he is out there in the world of staffing.
  16. 10/10 used scratch
  17. You suckhttps://i.gyazo.com/76603791bde3da02ceab0717cf4174bf.png[/img]
  18. How to counter Step 1: Put up loitering sign Step 2: Kill Step 3: Problems with them coming back? Call in a staff :).
  19. When there is only 3 staff on a day t-t. Whatever though have a good break!
  20. clickbait
  21. k. have. fun. man.
  22. Lost my footage unfortunately. But I saw it as well. During this time I saw no clip only in the logs no other command done by him for the whole 1-10/10 logs.
  23. Regular users cannot reply to Staff applications and Player reports.
  24. If its a key logger then they know this as well, but they probably only care about your items.
×
×
  • Create New...