[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Add oil pipes.

These things would basically be like chem pipes but for oil. the oil could be sold to the gas station in the suburbs for money, or be used to fill cars up when out of gas (If cars are ever added back). Make them fill slightly faster than chem barrels and sell for a little more. Just a new way to make money, and a cool thing cars could have!

Let the community vote on the applications? just make a rule keeping it strictly -1 or +1 i think community feedback should be impleminted into applications as image is pretty important just make sure that staff +1 and -1's are kept in higher priority?

Let the community vote on the applications? just make a rule keeping it strictly -1 or +1 i think community feedback should be impleminted into applications as image is pretty important just make sure that staff +1 and -1's are kept in higher priority?

Wrong section of the forums. This is for the server, not forums.

Also, that's a really gay idea. No more bad ideas plz.

Plagiarism alert.

Why do you think anyone cares what people vote for?

• Rubik unpinned this topic